SEASON OF THE WOLF IS LIVE!

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I am (almost) sure that the RPs will be delivered eventually.. may be a day or a week or a month, but it will be delivered. I got Reynard Avatar almost after a month.. so, I wouldn't worry about it. Also, why should we even care? There are no seasonal tree....

I am (almost) sure that the RPs will be delivered eventually.. may be a day or a week or a month, but it will be delivered. I got Reynard Avatar almost after a month.. so, I wouldn't worry about it. Also, why should we even care? There are no seasonal tree....

New leaders will be added soon and you will need every point to open them.
Did you write to technical support?

rrc

Forum veteran
New leaders will be added soon and you will need every point to open them.
Did you write to technical support?
If you asked about Reynard, yes. I worte in a day or two and got the Premium card almost after a month when I have forgotten about the card..

I am sure we will get the RP by the time Leader Trees are open.

My welcome screen said "x 0 Reward Points". But they do show up in your Reward Book. At least mine did.

Same here, at loging i got the 0 points message, sadly i as many other dont remember how many i got before the end of the season :(. CDPR need to step up their game for sure.

Got 0 on the screen, but 25 are in place in reward tree.

Btw anyone knows how demotion works, got booted from Pro to rank 5 and I played a lot finished 710.

Oh and is there any word on Open, I find their lack of news disturbing?

Last edited:
Thanks, I thought you get demoted to 1, this is way too punishing for people wanting to compete, hard to catch up
New ladder is in general grind fiesta, i finished 2 hundred something. And i barely completed my "placement" matches before new year, and scratched my top mmr a couple of times. I can't see a way to get any crown points without becoming full time gwent player and completing 500games+ at the very bare minimum.
In the old system it felt like i can't keep up decent enough winrate to go to the top, in this i always can grind a little bit more, but i don't have this kind of time on my hands.

I can't see a way to get any crown points without becoming full time gwent player and completing 500games+ at the very bare minimum

It has always been like this. Some people on Pro ladder have reached 800 games and more for one faction in the past, 8 hours a day play.

Thanks, I thought you get demoted to 1, this is way too punishing for people wanting to compete, hard to catch up

Thats why its not even worth competing and playing this game competitively, unless you can play 800+ games per month and be in top 20, there is no point.

Even just getting to your skill rank after each season is an incredibly stupid grind. I don't get why you are even demoted several ranks at the end of each season now; since you can derank now if you lose games there is no point to artificially derank you at season end, just so you have to mindlessly grind to get to where you should be.
Post automatically merged:

New ladder is in general grind fiesta, i finished 2 hundred something. And i barely completed my "placement" matches before new year, and scratched my top mmr a couple of times. I can't see a way to get any crown points without becoming full time gwent player and completing 500games+ at the very bare minimum.
In the old system it felt like i can't keep up decent enough winrate to go to the top, in this i always can grind a little bit more, but i don't have this kind of time on my hands.

This is probably the part I hate the most about the new Gwent (was not great in the old one either). Instead of making the competitive scene more open and being based solely on skill, CDPR has gone the complete oposite direction by making it an insane grind to have even a remote chance to get some Crown points for the Open qualifications.

If this does not change to allow people who can't play 24/7 800+ games per month to be with a chance to compete solely on their skill this game will never have a chance to create a vibrant esports community because for the 99% of players there is no path to qualify for any of the official tournaments, unless they make Gwent their full time job and live under a bridge until they succeed.

Last edited:
True. I realy dont like this new system. Old one wasent good either. Realy hooping for some changes. It only benefits the players with 800 games

que paso con el arbol de temporada de la caceria salavaje yo queria desbloquear el borde ademas me pusieron en rango 10 y yo estaba en rango 7 :'v

True. I realy dont like this new system. Old one wasent good either. Realy hooping for some changes. It only benefits the players with 800 games

Uh I do not know how it is now, but in the past I have seen top players who have played a lot more in total.
800 only for one of the 5 fractions.
Full time job!

Uh I do not know how it is now, but in the past I have seen top players who have played a lot more in total.
800 only for one of the 5 fractions.
Full time job!
If we talking about "beta" past than there is differences that adds up a lot of grind:
1. Seasons is 1 month long.
2. Games is longer to complete after release.
3. Earlier reaching GM gave you qualification for next Pro rank season. Right now you enter pro rank right away after reaching rank 0, but you basically left with less time and the same amount of grind on your hands.

So 800 games earlier and 800 games now is not even close timewise.

Top Bottom