Season pass info ?

+
That said, I do have to wonder how future single player campaigns will be handeled, or if there will even be more. I guess a part of that will be how much funding they get from the microtransactions.

Season pass for Gwent ?
It would only work if they bind it to some other fractions like nilfgaard etc.. But i dont know if this would work.
I have my doubt about that.

That said, I do have to wonder how future single player campaigns will be handeled, or if there will even be more. I guess a part of that will be how much funding they get from the microtransactions.

My guess is that they are still trying to figure out how they will handle microtransactions in the game. What seems like a good idea to me is the following: release the game with one free single player campaign to attract more players and then as more content is being produced along with more campaigns, make them purchasable.

you say that as if cdpr never did a season pass or payed-for add-on. neither are inherently evil or even disrespectful.

Sure, it also depends how you do it tho. EA (along with some other publishers) tends to put a price tag on every single piece of DLC no matter how small it is and the said price tends to be quite high given the quality of content you are paying for.

Sure, it also depends how you do it tho. EA (along with some other publishers) tends to put a price tag on every single piece of DLC no matter how small it is and the said price tends to be quite high given the quality of content you are paying for.
yeah but CDPR used season pass already and it was a huge success,, there's no reason they wouldn't be using it for Gwent

Top Bottom