Season rewards

+
So I tried to find something about season rewards but all I could read is about pro ladders. I didnt have much time to play last month and ended up on rank 14. Do we get any kegs or borders as the season ends? Also, when I open the reward book, in the middle of it there is a three line for season of the wild, but its locked. It says "coming soon", same was written for last season, so my question is, how do I unlock this three line?

I'm guessing everyone who played ranked will have the option to open it and unlock its rewards based on the number of reward points they have and the rank they achieved in that season.

I'm guessing everyone who played ranked will have the option to open it and unlock its rewards based on the number of reward points they have and the rank they achieved in that season.
Still kinda vague, but I appreciate your effort. Is there a link where they thouroghly explain the season rewards? I want to know the exact numbers.

Based on the numbers when you select the tree (despite the fact that we don't know what's inside) we can only speculate.

There are 4 story nodes, 3 big chest nodes, and 31 nodes of diferent variety (kegs, scraps, ore, mpowder).

So comparing this to an average leader tree we can approximate the value from 94-100 Reward points.
And most probably filling up the tree gets you the season border.

Same for the portrait tree i presume.

Those are my assumptions so may or may not be accurate.

Is there a link where they thouroghly explain the season rewards?
Not at the moment. But i hope they will do something before January when the tree becomes active.

Last edited:
Top Bottom