Seasonal game modes question

+
can you play it and use the 2 new trees only if you are level 10 or better ?
im lv 16 and i see i can play the season but cannot update the tree quests trophy
can someone explain it ?
thx for help

dont understand im lv 15 and im playng
so what the meaning of level 10 or better ?

rrc

Forum veteran
dont understand im lv 15 and im playng
so what the meaning of level 10 or better ?
If you are Level 15, you are better than Level 10. So, you are able to play. What is the confusion here? May be even a Level 1 player can play if they have Prestige 1 or above (I am guessing).

so when they speak of level they dont mean ranking level ?
Nope. Rank 10 would be rather a harsh requirement, too.

I think this might be a nod to the beta system where you could not access ranked games until level 10. :think:

sorry my english is bad what is this level 10 meant to be ?
ranking goes from 30 to 0 im 15
level goes from 1 to 10 im 2
the one near thre ramking goes from 1 to 60 xp than reset im 24
which of the tree is needed fo make the season ?

There are Ranks, Levels and Prestiges. Your level in in the blue flag. It goes to 60. If you fulfill Level 60 icon than you get a Prestige. Level and Prestige show how much you play. Rank is independent from these. There are 30 Ranks. You get Ranks for winning ranked matches.

thx but if you are prestige 2 and reach 60 xp you become prestige 3 but your level reset so you dont have the level 10 needed to play the season ?
iom worried because im near to reach 60 and im afraid i cant play the season anymore
hope you understand my question
thx for help

thx but if you are prestige 2 and reach 60 xp you become prestige 3 but your level reset so you dont have the level 10 needed to play the season ?
Doesn't matter. Like I said, I'm below level 10, but at Prestige 1, and I have access to the seasonal mode & tree.
Technically Prestige 1 is level 61, Prestige 2 level 121, and so on.

have you unlocked and finished the quest that was given by the trophy node? you must do that before you can continue in the tree. try posting a picture of your seasonal tree and your quest tab.

iom worried because im near to reach 60 and im afraid i cant play the season anymore
hope you understand my question
thx for help

I suppose, that at Prestige 3 Level 1 your Level is not "1"...it is 60+60+60+1=181.

It is seeming like SK is completely unbalanced and taking over the seasonal mode. Not fun to play unless SK.
Any plans to adjust anything?

I take back my above statement! I am definitely having a lot of fun and also finding ways around SK. Thanks CDPR

Can someone quickly explain seasonal play to me? Seasonal rewards are removed from reward tree after season ends (end of march?); some of the reward nodes have a requirement of playing specific cards (like play 10 bears or something like that) but still have star cost associated to the node - how does it works? What are the benefits (if there are any) of playing seasonal over traditional ranked.
Thanks in advance.

Can someone quickly explain seasonal play to me?

You first have to unlock a quest node with reward points, then you have to complete the quest to progress through the reward tree. During your progress through the tree, you'll get various cosmetic rewards, like an avatar, a title and a border, besides the usual materials for unlocking nodes. The seasonal tree will be swapped with a new one every month and thus the old one becomes unavailable until next year. The only reason you would want to play the seasonal mode is to unlock the unique cosmetics. That, or you are actually enjoying the new mode.

Top Bottom