Seasonal Mode Bugs

+
  • Copies of premium cards become regular cards in the deck.
  • Cards that play cards from opponent's deck (e.g. Cantarella) won't play a second card with the same provision point from the player's own deck, instead they pull a second card from the opponent's deck.

Hey guys great expansion as ussual from CDPR you are the best :)

Got few problems seasonal quests not working at all , i can't pass first cup i must win 5 times by 20+ buts its not counting and my ranked leaderbord not showing my progression, maybe someone knows a work around ? :) thanks in advance

• Cards that play cards from opponent's deck (e.g. Cantarella) won't play a second card with the same provision point from the player's own deck, instead they pull a second card from the opponent's deck.

Interesting. I was playing an opponent who played Villem. What happened was Villem plays a random Gold card from their deck, AND a card from my deck (which was 6 provisions, so matched Villem's). So taking into account what you say about Canterella, I think what happens is if you play a spying card that plays a card, the 2nd card comes from the opponents deck (and matches the provision cost of the spying card) regardless of where the 1st card comes from.

• Copies of premium cards become regular cards in the deck.

for me spyes not working at all, just pulling one card instead of two ...

for me spyes not working at all, just pulling one card instead of two ...
One possibility is that because the spying card is incorrectly pulling from the opponents deck, there might not be any cards in their deck that match the provision cost of the spy, thus it doesn't pull a second card.

One possibility is that because the spying card is incorrectly pulling from the opponents deck, there might not be any cards in their deck that match the provision cost of the spy, thus it doesn't pull a second card.

I just had a game in which me & the other player were pulling from each others decks. On top of which the seasonal quest for daily quests isn't working.

Hey guys great expansion as ussual from CDPR you are the best :-/

Got few problems seasonal quests not working at all , i can't pass first cup i must win 5 times by 20+ buts its not counting and my ranked leaderbord not showing my progression, maybe someone knows a work around ? :-/ thanks in advance

I've the same problem. It's a bug?

Sometimes the quest does not count. I won one round by leading more than 20 points, and won the game afterwards. No count.

Hey Burza,
The seasonal quest "Win 5 rounds by a lead of at least 20 points." doesn't seem to work for me. My understanding is that i simply have to win a single round within a game by a min 20 point lead to make progress. I did this several times in several game modes (seasonal, ranked...) but it still shows "0/5". Am I understanding the quest wrong or is this a bug?

Hey Burza,
The seasonal quest "Win 5 rounds by a lead of at least 20 points." doesn't seem to work for me. My understanding is that i simply have to win a single round within a game by a min 20 point lead to make progress. I did this several times in several game modes (seasonal, ranked...) but it still shows "0/5". Am I understanding the quest wrong or is this a bug?
Where is that seasonal quest you're talking about?

Hi,
I try it with Skellige, play more than 40 cards but cant complete the quest. Maybe BUG?

Ty

When completing 2 quest contracts simultaneously the "complete 5 daily quests" quest from the season tree only increments by 1.

Hey Burza,

Is it fixed yet ?

Top Bottom