seasonal rewards went missing after relog, no reply from support since friday.

+
seasonal rewards went missing after relog, no reply from support since friday.

Hello, first of all, I understand that now you must have work so piled up, that it is almost impossible to reply to all of the user forms.

Now to the matter at hand. After latest patch went live on friday, I got home from work and updated the game. I logged in and got my seasonal rewards from rank 17 - 8 kegs, 400 scraps and 275 meteorite powder. I opened the kegs but I was forced to restart client (unrelated issues). When I tryed to relog back in almost immediately, I got login error, so I pressed login again and it worked. But after that I noticed that 400 scraps and 275 meteorite powder went missing from my account. First I tought that it was an error and relogged again, but with the same result. I immediately contacted support through your support form on playgwent.com but with no reply. Yesterday, when I got no answer after 3 days (it was weekend but still...) I decided to contact support again for possible typo's in my first support form (wrong mail, etc. I was in a hurry...). Again with no answer.

Your patch promo for premium cards ends in 10 minutes and because of this error I cannot craft another premium gold card that I wanted to upgrade my collection further. It's not that I am mad or dissapointed, your game give so much free stuff and so far I really enjoy it (well at least until the mid-winter patch, but I dont want to go down that road ;) ), but answer at least would be nice. I play it since November 2016, and I invested over 300+ hours and 100+ € to support it.

Can someone from support reply and tell me if I am going to get my rewards from last season? Thank you...

Last edited:
After a new patch, it's always a bit busier at the support department. This can lead to waiting a bit longer for an answer. Your issue is only something support can check and fix. So, I would wait for a few more days. If you still haven't gotten a reply by the end of the week, please post here again and I'll see if I can check what's going on.

4RM3D;n10470772 said:
After a new patch, it's always a bit busier at the support department. This can lead to waiting a bit longer for an answer. Your issue is only something support can check and fix. So, I would wait for a few more days. If you still haven't gotten a reply by the end of the week, please post here again and I'll see if I can check what's going on.

It has been almost a week, still didn't recieve an answer :(

I'm having a somewhat similar issue, except I don't have any of the borders from the last two seasons. I got rank 20 in both seasons, and was just going through my borders when realized I never got any of them. I got the generic ones for hitting those ranks, but not the season specific ones.
I'm a new user so I can't start my own thread.

they lowered the requirements for most of those trinkets so that what you see now aren't the requirements from those seasons

enzee;n10520802 said:
I'm having a somewhat similar issue, except I don't have any of the borders from the last two seasons. I got rank 20 in both seasons, and was just going through my borders when realized I never got any of them. I got the generic ones for hitting those ranks, but not the season specific ones.
I'm a new user so I can't start my own thread.

For the season specific borders you needed to be among the top 1000 players

huh? On the border page in the game, there's 5 borders, one for rank 10, rank 15, rank 20, top 1k, and top 100. I didn't get any of them. I hit rank 20 in both seasons, shouldn't I have at least 3 of the borders then?

edit: Just saw void_singer's post. There wasn't a single border for anything other then top 1k before this season? All 5 of them were given for just top 1k?

No.. I mean the borders for December and January, (season of the wild hunt and wolf) NOT February (mahakam). Obviously I can't get the borders for a season that isn't over yet.
The tooltips IN GAME say they are for achieving rank 10, 15, 20, etc.. for those seasons. Is the in-game info wrong? If so, were all 6 (miscounted it as 5 before) borders not in existence before or were all 6 only given out for top 1k?

see here: https://imgur.com/a/aw7Rt

yes... you have said that already. Saying it again, in the same way, with a link to the same thing you previously linked, is not helping. I get it. They changed the requirements. Thanks.

I think the in game information is highly misleading and needs to be changed and/or re-worded then. It says it's for 'january season' and if it means NEXT january, then they should have the borders for all 12 months. Instead, they have the last few months, the current one, and the next few, with a gap of 5-6 seasons. It's not intuitive, at all, that the requirements are referring to a season 11 months from now, not the one that just a month ago (you know.. in january?), when they don't even have borders for may or june in there.

What I'm asking you to tell me, are what the requirements for ALL the borders WERE before they were changed. Everyone says it was 'top 1k' but there isn't a single border I'm referring to. There are many of them, and the 'top 1k' didn't get 5+ borders all at once for hitting top 1k.

I have not been receiving rank up rewards, stupid forum nonsense rules don't allow me to create my own topic.

When I rank up, occasionally the rewards disappear. Even after I quit and restart the game. This has happened a few times already.

I don't know who to message or where to look for support, this is really frustrating.

Top Bottom