Seasonal Tree (Vesemir) - bug

+
Hi

My seasonal tree hangs on the second quest. What is going on? Do you have the same problem guys?

1611608086667.png

@wichu1 I have the same issue, but with a later quest node (Win 15 rounds -> 2x Ultimate Kegs). Did you get this sorted out? I've tried reinstalling and I've submitted bug reports, but no luck so far.

Guys, i tried to reinstall game too, also i reported it to support but still i can't move forward in this tree.

Then i noticed that on iOS i have exacly same problem so it must be coused by some server issues, not game client.

Guys, i tried to reinstall game too, also i reported it to support but still i can't move forward in this tree.

Then i noticed that on iOS i have exacly same problem so it must be coused by some server issues, not game client.
The error is on both devices for me too, definitely some bug in the server logs or something. Who knows if it will get fixed before the season is up...

If you are still having this issue or other quest related issues in the future, one tried and true workaround is to try to complete the quest NOT USING cards from the current expansion. Many and I mean many instances in the past have proven this to be true. From Onieromancy not being counted as a spell card for months to Coerl not counting Veterans, it happens all the time in the vally of CDPR bugs.

This seems to apply to all quests, be they Journey, Seasonal, or Daily. Happy Questing.

Top Bottom