Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra all quests broken.

+
It started with the FIFTH COLUMN quest when i left the restaurant. It didn't finish the quest for some reason. I've cleared the area around, i've checked the restaurant 3 times and still nothing. Same thing happened when i loaded game before i take that quest. After that all his quests are broken. I'am getting calls from Sebastian with new quests and 5 seconds after he's calling me again saying JOB DONE when i didn't even have enough time to read what the job is. Sometimes he is calling me saying JOB DONE related to the quest he never gave me.
It happens around 4-5 times already so i do believe all his questline is broken.

And this is after 1.1
I have the exact same issue with Padre, it all started with the Fifth Column gig/quest, after stealing the data (Padre acknowledged, that he got it) , when leaving the place the gig did not update.
Loaded a previous save, same thing, even tried killing everyone in the bar. Same result, leaving the bar did not update.

Reloaded a previous save again, left the quest alone, however, now whenever regardless of which "Padre" quest, upon nearing the area Padre calls with some complete nonsense, not related to the quest about to begin. E.g. I am paraphrasing:
  1. Called that the guitar was in the right hands. (Did that quest approx 20. quests ago)
  2. Called and said He under stood I didn't want to get my hands dirty? As if I have declined a contract?
  3. Rods are in safe hands, and that the guys didn't know the true value.
You get the idea.
All other quest lines are fine form all the other fixers.

Alost need a tool, which cross-check, the messages V sends to the Fixers and virsa versa, so that the quests can be re-synched.

Hi there, I've experienced the same issue also, symptoms similar to Gandonar's above, with delayed responses to Gig quests he gives you, often well after it's complete and I'm onto the next one. This has mostly been in 1.11, however I have updated to 1.12 and still have two of these missions (in terms of actions they are "completed") in my journal as yet to be completed; the only remaining thing for them is for Padre to contact me and close the gigs. There is a button to "TRACK JOB" in these journal entries, but it seems to do nothing, and nothing shows up on my active quest tracker in the HUD.

Also, not sure if this is a red herring or not but my instance of Padre Ibarra doesn't spawn in the fixer's location. Tried several different times in case it's a time-of-day thing, but no. He does not show up at all. Related? Does the character have to be in-game world for him to contact you, and thus complete the quests properly? Just thinking out loud. On a keyboard. Whilst typing really quietly. So I don't wake the wife and kids. 8/

Anyway, all of this happens across several different saves, rebooting the game, the computer, everything, all of the good stuff.

Hope this info helps, thanks very much for everything so far! :)

Top Bottom