Second Opinion/Death & Taxes still a myth?

+
...or did anyone found it by now without using the debug console codes on pc?...
Really curious, same with Camo Cyberware and the last legendary themed parts like the Nomands pants...

are these items still unobtainable or did anyone mange to get these without "cheating? these days? : /

I'm also curious about this. I did a lot of searching both in game (during Automatic Love), and on the internet and have yet to find an answer from anyone official. It would be neato if someone from CDPR could just come out and say yes or no on this one, since a lot of people have been asking the same thing.
I did manage to find a way to get out to the area outside Maiko's office (where you get in later, during Ex-Factor), but during Automatic Love, the balcony where her exterior door is has a chain-link fence over it. The office is completely inaccessible from the inside of the building.

yeah playing my 4th character atm and every time I pass the clouds mission with Judy im like "hmm still no news in the comm.. and still no word from CDPR" - same with the Badlands Ripper doc comment about Camo cyberwear : /

Top Bottom