Second person perspective is a thing?! (AND COULD BE A THING for CB2077?!!!)

+

Do you think Second Person Perspective should be a thing... and should CB2077? (Say

• Total voters
Well we now know third person perspective, is not coming from devs. But there is actually a good chance of Second person perspective/Spp becoming a thing.
1535716955606.jpeg

So you know how the enemies have those hi-tech eyes. If we were given the option to hack those eyes and see through them that would be Spp. This could be an ability you get in the early game, that helps you make tactical observations and choices. This ability could also be upgraded for a full body hack. And guess what, Spp is Fpp just from a different person point of view, so no "Political Nonsense" with FPP lovers! Vote asap and comment guys, also maybe CD projekt red forum managers will join the cause since it is Fpp just from a different person point of view... So with all that out of the way if you do post a Comment or do Vote on this topic I letting you know you will be obligated to stay on topic and do not change the subject and do not use the info from Vote or Comments incorrectly or irresponsibly, so lets type away have fun and follow the rules posted.

Last edited:
Hacking somebodys eyes is a general CP theme. Ghost in the Shell did it, so I can't imagine why this couldn't be done here.
It could be an interesting gimmick.
Plus this feeds all the TPP lovers (you still get to see your char) while technically being FPP. GENIUS! ;)

In Watch Dogs, you hack cameras and some guards have cameras with them. You watch in real time, the guards walking and you inspecting everything, including your character, or at least a blurred image. In AC origins and Odyssey, you also control birds that sees the world from above.

No it won't, CDPR clearly say something along "It's done, so get used to it", so just wait for modders to do it :/
(And, they'll do, the first one to do it will have so many download from people wanting a 3rd person that every modder team will fight to release the first 3rd person mod).

I don't get it - do you want the WHOLE game to be playable through the eyes of others? That's just. Weird.

There will probably be sections where you can for example control the spiderbot and see yourself through its eyes, but your character won't be able to do anything in those scenes as they're busy controlling the bot.

No it won't, CDPR clearly say something along "It's done, so get used to it", so just wait for modders to do it :/
(And, they'll do, the first one to do it will have so many download from people wanting a 3rd person that every modder team will fight to release the first 3rd person mod).

It's not a topic about TPP, it's about viewing through a pirated/controled cybereyes/drone, which is a must for a rigger.

Read a story once. It was written in second person, present tense.
We kinda have second peson (ish) perspective in ripdoc eye scene.

Really hoping for this actually. Seeing through cameras and other body perspectives.

But don't bet on it. That'd be complex, they'd have to render animation and perspective for multiple NPCs. So, nope.

Drones and wall cams maybe,

I don't get it - do you want the WHOLE game to be playable through the eyes of others? That's just. Weird.

No, it's an ability that can be used for the given reasons I posted. It's up by the poll go read it.
Post automatically merged:

Really hoping for this actually. Seeing through cameras and other body perspectives.

But don't bet on it. That'd be complex, they'd have to render animation and perspective for multiple NPCs. So, nope.

Drones and wall cams maybe,

Sardukhar thanks for joining the post but, Cyberpunk 2077 seems to already have the ability to do this with the spiderbot from the demo as the NPC was doing it "in a sense of course" if the Devs could scale that up to human NPC scale that would work.

I'm gonna be honest, when I saw the thread title I laughed thinking this was just another way to bemoan over the lack of a TPP but after seeing some of the ideas and possibilities here I think it's a great idea that fits within the atmosphere of the genre as well as gives those who want to see their character in game a way to do so that doesn't appear to violate CDPR's choices for going FPP.

I'm gonna be honest, when I saw the thread title I laughed thinking this was just another way to bemoan over the lack of a TPP but after seeing some of the ideas and possibilities here I think it's a great idea that fits within the atmosphere of the genre as well as gives those who want to see their character in game a way to do so that doesn't appear to violate CDPR's choices for going FPP.

Well, thanks for seeing the core of this thread man I appreciated it.

Soo..

let me get this right , this second person perspective is about : hacking into peoples cyber and see trough their eyes ? and then what ? take controle ? and you return to your body ?

The only issue I see with this..is alot of peoples gonna get dizzy once they get back in their body lol .

another thing that can be done for this 'second person perspective' is to use that spider bot to be your other set of eyes . It can pretty much hang in the ceiling . so why not ?

I know a few games that have this feature. I think it would be useful for hacking and what not.

That being said, I don't know if CDPR are going to follow through. Considering the giant debate over FPP vs TPP, I don't think they want another debate like that.

You could actually do this in Watch Dogs. You'd hack the camera on a target's phone and see what it saw as the NPC moved around, talked to people, etc.

Really cool actually.

Top Bottom