Second Yennefer Journey: "Kill 7 Units"

+
I tried destroying with cards like Scorch or Poisoning or Witchers.
I tried damaging them with order cards etc.
Nothing works.

How do you progress this quest?

For me it triggered with the Organic Dmg Cards... Natural Selection, Parasite, etc.

Got 2 pings with OH consume deck, but still do not know what triggered it.

I used charges, consumed with Kayran and so on....but I`ve also used Cyclops+Foglet.

Maybe Cyclops+Foglet was the difference.

Either use a direct damage ability (any spell or special would do) or use a unit with keyword: Destroy.

Killing = dealing damage to and removing your own units. This is easily done with Skellige's Ursine Ritual with cards spawning 1p units/tokens, e.g. Harald Handsnout, or Germain Piquant. Svalblod Priest is also helpful here.

Last edited:
Okay, I don't know what happened, I tried several of the tips above, and nothing helped. Then after logging in again some time ago, the quest was counted as finished.
So some of the "Kills" triggered later. Sadly, I don't know which – if you're here looking for help.

Logged just in to the game and I see no jounrey tab at all >.> am I the only one ?
Edit: nvm closing and reopening the game fixed it.

Last edited:
"Kill 7 units" - you get it by using cards that damage enemy units (either takes them down in one shot or gradually). Not cards that "destroy" them (i.e. Vilgefortz, Brehen, Moreelse, Vanhemar, etc.). Leader abilities that destroy cards such as OH also don't count. I played a few games using various decks, killed some enemy units by damaging them or one shotting them and the quest was complete.

Top Bottom