Secretlab The Witcher Edition chair

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Be comfortably equipped to slay all manner of monsters and men with the Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 The Witcher Edition.

We teamed up with Secretlab to bring the dark fantasy realm of The Witcher universe to your home. The Witcher Edition chair pays homage to Geralt of Rivia — from intricate design elements inspired by his weapons to the metal-studded accents of the Grandmaster Legendary Wolven armor on side wings, the chair is completed with the iconic School of the Wolf medallion on its backrest.

The Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 The Witcher Edition is outfitted with the latest ergonomic upgrades to support you through hundreds of hours of exploration of The Continent. And, as a special treat for GWENT players, every The Witcher Edition chair comes with two collectible GWENT cards to boost your collection!

Get the full The Witcher experience today. Available in Small, Regular and XL sizes. Pre-order your chair here: https://secretlab.co/thewitcher

Rather pricey, and . . . if ye're seated, ye can't quite appreciate the iconic emblems or details, now can ye?

Oooooo I want this so much! Too bad I don't have money for it and no excuses to buy another chair while my old one is still in perfect shape :cry: But if this current one breaks...

Also @Riven-Twain It doesn't matter if you don't see it all the time, you still know it's there ;)

I think I just drooled a bit.

Look amazing :)
"Unfortunately", if I had to choose, I'll go to the Cyberpunk variant which also look damn great to !

If it was a different type of chair than the uncomfortable cookie cutter chair design that are "Gaming" chairs. They break easy and can not support more than 3 hours of game playing sessions without cutting of circulation to your legs, back aches and other things that start hurting. Then I would justify $674 USD. If I was made of money I would buy it as a display piece, not for use.

Top Bottom