[Self-Transformation] Turning Myself into artwork Cyberpunk 2077's character

+
[Self-Transformation] Turning Myself into artwork Cyberpunk 2077's character

Hello there, name's Cristiano and I'm TOTATALLY looking forward to this game.

I'm here to document my step-by-step transformation into the Cyberpunk character that we use to see in the artworks. Here's the guy I'm talking about http://cdn.hardwarezone.it/images/stories3/cyberpunk_2077.jpg

I don't know who he is neither what he's doing or for whom he works but he's just awesome, he represents briefly the whole cyberpunk universe. He has a mohawk haircut and colorful clothes typical of the " punk " movement, he has enhanced body and he's fighint against his dystopian-like society.
I like to think about that he has my face and he's me; who knows, maybe his name is Cris and looks like me !

I've always been fascinated by costumes ( i got lot of them of any type ) and i like to change style often so i decided these days to change my style into a cyberpunk one like starting from that Artwork and from THAT GUY.

Today i did my first step, the base of the haircut. ( sorry for the pic, my little sister is not very good with her digital camera, i will provide better pic sooner )
http://i.imgur.com/z38MP.jpg

This step will need 2-3 month to complete because i need to grow up the upper hair a little bit ( couple of months ) to pluck them behind like the Artwork, also, i need to work and care of on them a little bit as they grow up.
The clothes wont be a problem, in these 2-3 months i will get them ASAP so, theorically as soon as the hairs grow up i will have the clothes aswell.

See you on the next update :)
ciao

If you're going to do such an involved type of cosplay, you should really go to some conventions and stuff - maybe you could even see some people from CDProjekt Red if they happen to be around :p

Awesome idea, I can't wait to see the results! You need to go shorter though, bro, 'Number 1' on the sides, that looks like a 2 or 3 :D

tjeez...I am just hoping the guy in the picture isn't missing an eye...how far are you prepared to go ;) ?
What would be funny is if CDPR would release a frontal picture of that dude in the artwork , as you said missing an eye, just to mess with him :D

Top Bottom