[Sell all food items] Button. [Disassemble food items] button. [Craft x 5/10/25/50/100] button for bulk crafting.

+
That's all which is needed for immense QOL.

The game has this 1s lag when selling consumables. It takes an incredibly long time to sell them all. Especially since the game also prompts number of X item to sell when clicking one. It's a nightmare to dump all your consumables.

Bulk crafting is also needed. And a button to disassemble all food items which can be.

That's all really.

Yep, particularly for "trash consumables" like food/drink (which I can't disassemble btw, only sell).

To avoid spending too much time looting I've gotten used to just spamming "F" near anything lootable, but it means I pick up lots of low-value trash. I haven't actually used food items (to top up health) since about level 6, after I got my first low-level Blood Pump.

It is a serious time-sink selling them to get inventory space back.

Interestingly in other RPGs where money is less scarce, I've seen a great idea which is a "loot filter" (switched on only if the player chooses). This makes low-value items (which don't meet the filter criteria) non-lootable in-game. It also avoids them picking up trash so they can spend more time actually playing the game and not managing inventory.

That might not fit for CP2077 though because money is a more scarce resource and "selling vendor trash" is still needed to top up your bank balance.

MAKE USE OF MY KEYBOARD CDPR!
why cant I just CTRL + click on items to mass sell them. Trash console oriented UI.

Perhaps an option to add items (besides junk) to be flagged as Junk. So that the sell junk button sells all your junk plus any items you've flagged as Junk (consumables, gear, weapons, whatever).

Similar to the Add to Wares function in Divinity Original Sin.

Top Bottom