Sell prices for junk...

+
Sell prices for junk...

So, I found this golden necklace in a drowned chest and it seamed to be worth around 400 orens... excited I took it to the smith, and he only offered 125 for it. Ouch, I thought to myself, that's a harsh margin right there. Has anyone found wealthier merchants already? I'm not really up for selling my treasure for cheap like that.

I read that different merchants offer different prices for items. If this game is like other games, you won't ever get the actual amount of money that the item is worth until much, much later in the game, if ever. Also, if you found the item, then it was basically "free" to begin with. You didn't mention what level you are at this point, but there are several merchants in the game. You can find them in villages, cities and even on the road, as some merchants travel. I would guess that a major city would have wealthier merchants than small villages. Good luck and I hope you find one that will offer you more!

It's kind of deceiving. Given that 90% of items sell to merchants for dirt cheap, you still end up with 12,000+ crowns halfway through the game (or sooner). Don't worry too much about not getting good prices, you'll end up with plenty of money.

yep, finished the game with 51k and I have absolutely no idea, what to do with them...

Well you can use it and convert it to XP at a 10-1 rate in the brothel or 30-13 rate for loans. So spending it at the brothel yields 5,100 more XP.

Top Bottom