Separation of Save Game by character not put all together

+
Yep, it could be good, but... :)
(what the hell, you know not to said "but"...?!)
Sorry, "But" there is an another recent thread here if you want > Here

Here to voice my support for this feature. Honestly, I'm afraid to continue playing for fear I will end up overwriting a different profile. I really hope they put something like this in, the life path tag is not enough.

Wish I would have seen this in the patch notes. It drives me nuts they didn't think about this with three life paths.

I personally just create save files for each of my characters in a separate folder, and when I switch characters, I just cut and paste so that only the files specific to the character I'm currently playing are available. It's always good to back up your saves just in case, and I like to do that with organization as well.

However, I play on PC and this method might not be available for console players, so I agree that separate profiles for characters would be welcome.

Yes... totally agree! :) Each character we create should have its own profile / sub-folder so that their saved games stay separated from those of other characters. Would probably also help the load-game screen populate quicker... ;)

I been thinking the same thing. Either a filter to view only manual saves, auto saves, or both. Then either allow us to name a save, or include the character face on the Save display instead of a name. When you have Manual and Auto saves listed together chronologically, it gets very messy, and old characters kinda get lost in the long history of chaos. Either that or have Auto saves show up after all the manual saves.

I'm still on my first character playthrough and so I didn't know this was a thing, so I definitely add my vote for this. Seems like a no-brainer, really.

Top Bottom