Series X 1.05 update crashes ever 2 mins

+
With this new update it now crashes every two minutes no matter what whereas before with the 1.04 update I had no problems and I might have crashed twice in the whole week that I bought this. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Will there be a fix for this. Not happy but don't want to resort to getting a refund just yet. Does the cyberpunk people read these forms to offer possible solutions?

Please help/fix this.

I've been playing (1.05) on my Series X without any crashes.

Have you tried re-installing the game / update? It's not a fun download, but it's a starting point if you haven't yet done so.

Yup, deleted, re installed and even transferred to USB Drive and same thing.. I disable motion blur to. Tried toggling quality and performance modes also... Same thing.. Now even crashes on start up ...
Edit... Opps looks like I have 2 accounts here lol have to fix that :)

Last edited:
Yup, deleted, re installed and even transferred to USB Drive and same thing.. I disable motion blur to. Tried toggling quality and performance modes also... Same thing.. Now even crashes on start up 😭😭

One last thing I'd think to try -and this is up to you- but have you considered deleting your local save data?

I've seen posts from users on Reddit that said they were able to resolve this issue by deleting their local save data, and then pulling down a fresh copy of their save data from the cloud. I'm not quite sure what that process looks like, but it might be something worth considering.

I could try that, although is it not deleted when you delete the game? I will try it anyways. You never know. Otherwise I guess I have to wait for the 1.06 update haha

Well that was a bust. It crashed a couple minutes in again.. So random now.. I even factory reset and still crashed after that.. Guess have to bare with it till next update... Any developers reading this btw?

Guest 4478408

this thread should be merged with t his one:
i will quote the post i made in that thread:
you have to admit that its a bit strange that it runs rock solid for most but not for you.
pc is a complex ecosystem, and many machines never go through any validation by system integrators.

thinking about it one possible reason comes to mind: cpu utilisation was improved with amd 4 and 6 core cpu. do you by chance use one of these? higher utilisation could trigger instabilities that did not occour pre patch.

I had one area in the Badlands that always crashed on 1.0.5, but works fine with 1.0.6. Yay!

Apart from having the game botched by the 1.0.4 update requiring a reinstall, and the loss of NPC voices (which I found a workaround for) the game is running well on my Series X

Since getting 1.06 my Series X now crashes and shuts down every time I drive south east through Arasaka Tower. That place with the goldfish holgrams.

The game is now unplayable because of this. I have read many reports of other games bricking ps5s and Xbox Series X's when they crash and shut a console down. I'm now too scared to play the game and I am considering asking for a refund.

I've tried multiple ways of contacting and without any successful reply. I will buy the game once again when it's stable and hopefully at a discounted price for repeat customers.

Since getting 1.06 my Series X now crashes and shuts down every time I drive south east through Arasaka Tower. That place with the goldfish holgrams.

The game is now unplayable because of this. I have read many reports of other games bricking ps5s and Xbox Series X's when they crash and shut a console down. I'm now too scared to play the game and I am considering asking for a refund.

Is this when driving fast on nearby motorway. I have same issue and its near arasaka area. Screen flickers game comes to a halt and game crashes either alone or takes the console with it by turning it off. Only other time ive seen this happen on hardware was when i had a faulty graphics card in my pc.

I changed settings from quality to performance and it seems to not happen. But we shouldnt be having to downgrade a back compat game just cause it cant handle it.

Top Bottom