Series X, Bricking Bug

+
So, after 34 hours of gameplay I have finally found a bug that straight boots me out of the game AND shuts my console down. I'll try to be as detailed as I can so there might be slight spoilers (vehicle wise) so do not read on if you are not ok with that.

While driving Johnny's Porsche, leaving the city center towards watson on the left most bridge, the moment I cross over the bump to actually be on the bridge, the lighting glitches out and then freezes the game before ultimately bricking my series x and causing it to turn off.. I have repeated this multiple times and got the same thing to happen each time in the same spot.

Is there a way to do things very differently before the issue happens?
Maybe some particular action triggers the bug.

Did you try different save games? Maybe one from right before the quest or at the beginning?

The official info regarding progression issues can be found here:

Is there a way to do things very differently before the issue happens?
Maybe some particular action triggers the bug.

Did you try different save games? Maybe one from right before the quest or at the beginning?

The official info regarding progression issues can be found here:
Well it doesn't have anything to do with any specific quest. It just happens whenever I cross that bridge from the city center, and only that bridge. Coming from the other way it does not crash/turn off my xbox

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem here on my series X, i have never crashed after 60h of gameplay but every time i cross this road my series X shut down

the crash happen when i arrive to the personnal white point on the bridge

(under the bridge there is no crash, the problem seems to come from the sunlight coming from behind a building)
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-08 at 14.07.36.jpeg

Last edited:
This is happening to me as well. How is this even possible?

Good question, I played just 5min yesterday and i found a new problem :
when i hover a weapon in my inventory it doesn't show the statistics anymore.

I stop playing until these 2 problems are solved .

Top Bottom