Series X Crashing / Savegame corruption version 1.06

+
today all of a sudden cyberpunkt stopped working for me.

i was playing some random combat encounter when the game crashes, i thought nothing of it and started it up again. tried continue, game crashes.. tired loading the savegame i made just before that one, also crashes on loading. i had to load a savegame some minutes older to get back into the game.
played for some more minutes and the same thing happend again. game crash and it wont load savegames anymore.

tried rebooting, fullshutdown etc no change. also noticed that after the crashing, other game wouldnt boot up normaly unless i reboot.

so something is making the game crash and then prevents it from laoding the mosr recent saves and it seems to affect the whole console.

me too right now I doing one of main missions with takemura to talk to hanako but game crashing whenever i do last thing after i beat ODA game just black out and i tried to re start it load my save but the same thing keep happening :p

tried deleting and synching with cloud, same results.
tired playing in a different map area, same results.

last time it didnt crash during gamplay but while loading, it seems to crash mostly on loading savegames and it seems to affect the 2 most recent saves.

im using quicksave mostly.. since it always affects my most recent saves it seems like something goes wrong during that time between my last working save and the first broken one..
Post automatically merged:

ok so i did a little more testing: deleting saves, getting rid of crafting components..nothing helps.

it seems like the game will load a file up to point X in time, and even if I save another save right after loading the just working one the newly created save will be broken.

this leads me to a situation now where my only remaining working savefile is an autosave and if i keep on playing that autosave will too be overwritten with a corrupt save.

i dont think its an issue with my SSD since other games work fine and copying/dleting/downloading games works fine too.

Last edited:
just a little update: this is still happening, already opened two tickets, absolutely no reaction from support whatsoever.

The last update has caused many crashes on my series X , it seems the graphics are getting worse after each update too. I'm getting frustrated as the game looked and worked better before these so called fixes came out. Fyi cdpr my computer can defo handle better graphics, it almost feels like your updates are toning everything down for the last gen consoles, my new one does not need such downgrades to work correctly.

Top Bottom