Serious game breaking bug for me.

+
Serious game breaking bug for me.

1. the game seems to be pausing on its own every ten seconds for about three minutes straight every twenty minutes or so. it's made an otherwise awesome game unplayable for me. this has been happening nonstop since the new patch (1.05).

2. playing on a PC. with an xbox 360 controller (the issue is not my controller. i own three, and this is happening with all of them).

3. specs:
i7 4790K//geforce GTX 970 FTW+//16gb ram//samsung SSD.

4. see above.

please help me. this is a hell of a bummer.

---------- Updated at 02:02 PM ----------

bump

Last edited:
Sounds weird, can you fraps that somehow?

Will be hard for anyone to confirm or reproduce.

Sounds weird, can you fraps that somehow?

Will be hard for anyone to confirm or reproduce.

something weird happened when I tried to record using FRAPS. The issue stopped for a time (about ten minutes) when I hit the f9 record hotkey, but it started up again eventually. also, I'm thinking that it's an issue with the game's "hardware detection" feature because in cut scenes, the scenes will skip and my mouse cursor will appear as if I moved my mouse, but I haven't. I even unplugged my mouse and keyboard entirely to troubleshoot - the issue persists. I'm thinking that it's a bug with their built-in detection thing.

what do you think?

thanks for replying, by the way.

what do you think?
Try playing without the controller connected for a bit and see if it still happens. If it is an issue with auto switching between controller and KBM then you'll know. IIRC there is an ini tweak to fix that issue.

Also, do you have anything like Teamviewer running?

Get the weirdest issues if I don't kill it before playing.

Top Bottom