Seriously need to un-improve the "improved" fidgeting V in character creation

+
There have been a lot of great improvements to the game, but changing character creation so that V is constantly touching the area you are trying to see and change is not one of them. It's infuriating as all get out trying to judge the change you just made from say, the last jaw to the new one. It might have made the slightest sense to see how Vs look when they move, IF we ever even got to see V move in the game to begin with.

So much THIS! It's such an unnecessary change and I was wishing for a way to disable it since it's introduction.

I‘ve played since release & I really like all the changes & updates, esp to mod slots & gear. That being said, um yeah, when I change the teeth to set # 2, um please don’t put your hand in front of your mouth… so I can’t see the teeth 🤦

I agree. It's very annoying to create your character when V keeps blocking the part you're trying to edit with their hand.
The best option would be if V would just stand still like in Skyrim's character creation.

indeed, this a ruine conection to your character. Also every preset for female is not so good. Maybe this will fix in future, when more inportant improvements will be finished.

Top Bottom