Seriously WTF!? Game starts but Full Screen immediately goes to taskbar and will not open.

+
The full screen worked before the 1.2 update at first the game tries to go to full screen but gets tiny in the middle of my desktop. Now the game launches into full screen and disappears in the taskbar and I have to force quit. The game is running, you can hear it and if I roll over the taskbar you can see it but you can't interact with it. Version 1.22, latest AMD drivers, updated Windoz, verified game catch, disabled firewall, redownloaded, everything I could think of. I even sent a tech request when it first happened with the 1.2 update and NO RESPONCE from tech support! Nothing WTF CDPR it worked before fine now it doesn't and you can't even be bothered to respond!

Just a thought, but have you made *absolutely sure* the game isn't trying to run on an integrated GPU? This is a common problem that causes quite similar errors, in general.

The full screen worked before the 1.2 update at first the game tries to go to full screen but gets tiny in the middle of my desktop. Now the game launches into full screen and disappears in the taskbar and I have to force quit. The game is running, you can hear it and if I roll over the taskbar you can see it but you can't interact with it. Version 1.22, latest AMD drivers, updated Windoz, verified game catch, disabled firewall, redownloaded, everything I could think of. I even sent a tech request when it first happened with the 1.2 update and NO RESPONCE from tech support! Nothing WTF CDPR it worked before fine now it doesn't and you can't even be bothered to respond!
Just in case: if you have a multiple monitor setup it's possible the game is running on the wrong screen, and if it's a projector or something like that that isn't always switched on, you wouldn't know it was there. You can toggle the application through different screens by holding down the left shift key with the windows key.

(Yes this is improbable but doesn't hurt to mention.)

Just a thought, but have you made *absolutely sure* the game isn't trying to run on an integrated GPU? This is a common problem that causes quite similar errors, in general.
How would I know and why would it have worked pre 1.2 but now not? I have AMD 5700XT how would I check?
Just in case: if you have a multiple monitor setup it's possible the game is running on the wrong screen, and if it's a projector or something like that that isn't always switched on, you wouldn't know it was there. You can toggle the application through different screens by holding down the left shift key with the windows key.

(Yes this is improbable but doesn't hurt to mention.)
Thanks but just one monitor.

Top Bottom