Server Down: Service Interrupted. Check your Internet Connection

+
Matchmaking connectiviy issue. Bug or what?

Single player,deck building,kreg buying,crafting all works fine but when i try to search casual play most of the time after searching 12-20 sec got paused after that never ending searching and also stop searching option not working after clicking 10000 times so i have to quit the game by altf4 or through task manager. Any solution?

The servers are total shit. The game freezes a lot. The closed beta in 2016 was far more stable and I had never issues. Now the server crashes a lot...

Server Down: Service Interrupted. Check your Internet Connection

Hello,
I've been getting the error, which is in the topic. Although if i go on http://beta.speedtest.net my upload is 105 mbps and download 102mbps. I have no idea how to fix the problem, because i've tried: 1Verifying/Repairing GWENT. 2 Rebooting Pc 3 Disabling Firewall/Antivirus 4Checking if the Ethernet cable is connected 4. Reinstalling GWENT 5. Reinstalling GOG Galaxy. 6. Rebooting Router. Any help would be nice!
PC Specs:
CPU : AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition
RAM: 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. M3N-H/HDMI
Graphics: BenQ VW2245Z (1280x1024@75Hz)
512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (XFX Pine Group)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no problems until the DDoS yesterday. However I played a few matches today then bam! Disconnect from a ranked match. Now I cannot log in to Gwent. GoG seems fine though. Nothing on their twitter but have tweeted them to let them know of the issue

Just happened to me, unable to connect to server. My ISP is fine and my connection is strong. Must be a continued issue with this DDoS going on from yesterday.

VintageValium;n8715350 said:
Just happened to me, unable to connect to server. My ISP is fine and my connection is strong. Must be a continued issue with this DDoS going on from yesterday.

I hope it isn't another DDoS. I was actually hoping it would be a hotfix for some of the issues, or maintenance. No info as of yet.

Tengo el mismo problema, y desde esta mañana es imposible conectar siquiera con la plataforma Gog.com, tendre que probar esta tarde.

Translation EDIT: I have the same problem, and since this morning it is impossible to connect even with the platform Gog.com, I will have to try this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same issue since the start of the open beta "output_log" says:

Response https://seawolf-config.gog.com/game/0.9.6_xxxxxxxxxxx/config.json result: GET, code: -1, opId: 17570242977, connect: 0.6964 ms, read: 0 ms, body: System.Net.WebException: Error: ProxyNameResolutionFailure at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at GwentWebServiceClient.Services.GOGRest.DotNetRestClient.MakeRequestImpl (GwentWebServiceClient.Services.ServiceSettings settings, GwentWebServiceClient.Services.GOGRest.RestRequest restRequest) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Outside of Gwent i can access the file (I x'd out the url cause it seemed like a hash to me)

it literally happens 80% of the time when i pass the round. like right after i hold down the button it disconnects me immediately

I also forgot to mention, that Gwent worked for me only in the weekends (about 7/10 logins we're successful) and since monday i can't even log in once

Servers doesn't work

I cant' enter gwent game, every time it says servers doesn't work and that I need to check my connection, anyone have any solution?

service interrupted, service interrupted, service interrupted

it feels like i only get to play a full match every 1 in 10 games because i constantly get the service interrupted bug. it always occurs either when i try to pass a round or when i try to play a card and the card just floats after leaving my hand.

Well i cant even get in the game. send report to admins but no they dont do enything. they loose really meany players like this. i personally dont play it if it starts work in 4 week i am so far behind then.

Can't find any opponent

Hey there. I've tried to start a ranked match, it took 2 minutes loading time and he kicked me out of the queue (nothing found). I re-entered the queue, it took another 2 minutes and he couldn't find anything again. Tried this 10 times, switched to Casual mode - same scenario.

Everything else works, but I can't find an opponent. Aren't there enough player online? Is it a server problem?

Unable to Find games and Challenges not getting completed

I have been unable to find games from like 10 mins ago or so. And the challenges that i completed are not getting fullfilled( i am not getting the rewards and they are still showing as incomplete).
Anyone else facing same issues ?

Same here; first "profile not found", after veryfying installation this issue was fixed but now it is impossible to find an oponent. Practice works ok, so I suppose it is a connection issue.

Top Bottom