set of errors that I ran into

+
I apologize in advance, I am writing from an online translator

First, I want to thank the developers for a good game, which could have been even better if not for the annoying bugs.

Here's a list of the problems I've encountered in about 23 hours of play:
--I think it's worth starting with all the known problems with the physics of characters, cars and other things
--the most unpleasant bug at the moment for me is the periodic shutdown of firing from weapons, I don't quite understand why the local small arms suddenly stop responding to my left mouse clicks, but this is only fixed if you throw the weapon out of inventory and pick it up again
-- another unpleasant bug was the freezing of some auxiliary menu items, for example, the scanner mode could not be turned off if the scan mode button was accidentally pressed in the game when connecting to computers in the game, the sight also did not turn off periodically, remaining on the screen even when driving, and the dialogue menu buttons were also they stayed in place even when I finished dialogue with the characters
- I can also remember a bug, if during a conversation of a game character on the phone, I press the game or inventory menu button, then from time to time I go back to the game, the conversation was interrupted and hung for a couple of minutes

Top Bottom