Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds cool. I hope that wolf gear has 4 levels like the rest and returns to the good ol' jacket style. Eskel and Lambert? They have fine witcher gear.

And that Triss' hairdo is really cool. Need to see the lower half of that. Pants or dress?

And that Triss' hairdo is really cool. Need to see the lower half of that. Pants or dress?

Uh-oh.

Massive belly-button cleavage more like.

Looks as though Triss has adopted Elven fashions, now. That little bath must have affected her more than we thought.

A question, though: why is the English DLC teaser (from Twitter) cropped -- not censorship, surely?

Last edited:
Well, here's the latest interesting detail from my game: They said many times that the best items would need to be crafted. However, so far, consistently, I've managed to find some very nice armours, and swords, which have significant stat bonuses (critical damage, armour-piercing, and + vitality points) which I've not seen on any of the craftable pieces. I find this all rather confusing, or there's something I'm missing. While I enjoy the bonuses, most of these armours aren't exactly the height of witcher style, so Geralt does end up looking just a wee bit odd, sometimes:

Attachments

• Geralt.jpg
    Geralt.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I'm only wearing griffin armor because of its in-game significance and its sign bonuses, but I've repeatedly found better looking armor that is just as strong. It just happens most of it doesn't come in full sets. Also I don't see a reason to power play. I'm level 17-18, wrapping up Velen and already feel overpowered. Playing on "blood and broken bones", or whatever the third difficulty level is called.

Can't wait to see Skellige but things just keep popping up.

So today I finally had the chance to download and try W3 out on a laptop. Gotta say.. this game is very well optimized to run on a pretty low end laptop! I mean it doesn't run fabulous of course, I get around 20fps on low but still, at least I had the chance to give it a shot! I'm not sure if I'll play it like this, maybe I will really wait 'til I have the money for a proper beast and play this on ultra. It was good to finally try it nontheless :D

I'm only wearing griffin armor because of its in-game significance and its sign bonuses, but I've repeatedly found better looking armor that is just as strong. It just happens most of it doesn't come in full sets. Also I don't see a reason to power play. I'm level 17-18, wrapping up Velen and already feel overpowered. Playing on "blood and broken bones", or whatever the third difficulty level is called.

Can't wait to see Skellige but things just keep popping up.

I'm not necessarily looking for the most powerful armours, but they just seem to crop up as I play -- mostly in chests. Until two levels ago (I'm on 24), I was in the Griffin Armour.

Enjoy Skellige! I'm there now, and it's a grand place, to be sure!

Recommendation:
If you get the chance, try to find the 'Iron Maiden' -- I'll say no more.

Last edited:
Why the required level for Wolf School gear is 14 when you pratically cannot be ready to go Kaer Morhen until you get the Uma's quest level 19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom