Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's not Iorveth!!!

It is one nice backside though! :harhar:

Anyone here engage in the optional fistfight during the King's Gambit quest?

I thought I'd have a chance to go back and do it, completed the whole quest and realized I can't get Hjalmar's sword anymore.... Is it worth going back for? Maybe next play through...

After Cerys was crowned queen of the isles and Geralt congratulated her, I visited some town where they complained about the death of king Bran and Geralt asked if they knew who would be crowned. This is the type of problems that may arise in large, open world scenarios. Except this was within the isles and had nothing to do with open worldness. Keep an eye out for consistency CDPR! This is the sort of thing that makes us feel like our actions matter.

After Cerys was crowned queen of the isles and Geralt congratulated her, I visited some town where they complained about the death of king Bran and Geralt asked if they knew who would be crowned. This is the type of problems that may arise in large, open world scenarios. Except this was within the isles and had nothing to do with open worldness. Keep an eye out for consistency CDPR! This is the sort of thing that makes us feel like our actions matter.

Yeah I got this too, was slightly annoying.
The only way I could justify it in my head is that news travels reeeeeeally slowly in Skellige :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom