Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, did any of you end up with the 'threesome' situation? Because I would love to have a save game before that scene plays out.

No.. Haha! My Geralt is noble and is completely infatuated with Triss. I won't lie either, I have a thing for red heads!! Weeeeeeeeeee!!! \\_(>..< )_// I don't want to share her!

Haha! Do not drop items, they disappear! Doesn't matter where they are either! I have tried this and several different times, my loot was removed as I progressed in the game.

I've dumped stuff at the waypoints in White Orchard and Kaer Morhen, never lost anything. I think it depends on how much you dump, and where you dump it. Maybe you just have too much stuff. :)

---------- Updated at 09:32 AM ----------

BTW, did any of you end up with the 'threesome' situation? Because I would love to have a save game before that scene plays out.
For... reasons. :hai:

Yup. First playthrough. Didn't keep the savegames after the end of the game though. Because too much stuff.

Geralt, witcher. Accepting payment in gold or cute drawings.

Ach! Frustration strikes again! My hard drive failed last week, so I've lost my Witcher III save-games, many of my personal files, and some programmes, with no back-ups -- it was a brand-new SSD, damn it! So, since I have to wait for a replacement, and then need to attempt to repair the damage, I'll be out of the loop for quite a while. Livewell, all. I'll be back, someday. . . .

So i'm currently on my second playthrough of TW3 and I'm doing the Bloody Baron questline.

The first time I did this quest, I let the evil tree spirit live, so
Anna dies and the village Downwarren gets decimated by the evil spirit but the orphans get saved.

So this time I figured I'd try something else
so Anna could live and her daughter Tamara could look after her. But instead, the quest ends with her being carried off by her abusive husband?!?!?! Wtf! I'm so annoyed I thought I would be able to send Anna off with her daughter not her nasty husband. That ending made me feel so mad I have to reload so now I've lost like 5 hours of play time because I can't handle the thought of this quest ending with poor Anna stuck with her abusive husband. I honestly think she's better off dead.

so Anna could live and her daughter Tamara could look after her. But instead, the quest ends with her being carried off by her abusive husband?!?!?! Wtf! I'm so annoyed I thought I would be able to send Anna off with her daughter not her nasty husband. That ending made me feel so mad I have to reload so now I've lost like 5 hours of play time because I can't handle the thought of this quest ending with poor Anna stuck with her abusive husband. I honestly think she's better off dead.

That's the beauty of these quests, CDPR really nailed it. I personally feel that:

He deserves a second chance, everyone does, especially in light of the remorse he shows during that whole questline. So I was very satisfied with how that quest ended for me (the baron taking his wife to that healer in the mountains), I honestly think they can fix their marriage.

That's the beauty of these quests, CDPR really nailed it. I personally feel that:

He deserves a second chance, everyone does, especially in light of the remorse he shows during that whole questline. So I was very satisfied with how that quest ended for me (the baron taking his wife to that healer in the mountains), I honestly think they can fix their marriage.

I came away with a completely different feeling. The Baron is a man who has ruined the life of his wife completely. Maybe he has changed, but imo it is too late for second chances or changing. Plus abusive people are very good at pretending they are sorry and they will never repeat their terrible actions again, but fast forward a few days, weeks or years, and they are back to the way they were before. Anna was willing to go to such extreme lengths to escape him, so the thought of her being forced back with him, after everything that happened is unbearable for me to accept.

So it's bye bye Baron and hello orphan-saving evil horse spirit

Well it's quite clear that Anna is just as abusive as him, personally i think they deserve each other.

But on more happy notes, that new alternate movement option is fantastic,slick and responsive, this is how companies should support their games post launch :thumbsup:

So how's the gaming behaving on your end after the new patch, 1.07? Galaxy downloaded most of it but I am afraid of completing the install due to the complaints about performance and so on. I'm running with a GTX 970.

Well it's quite clear that Anna is just as abusive as him, personally i think they deserve each other.

I don't think we can really know this for sure, since the only side of the story we hear about Anna is from the Baron... and then whenever we see her again she's under the curse of the Crones. Plus, even if she was an unpleasant lady, she doesn't deserve to be beaten by a drunk oaf of a husband.

Lol and my internet is so slow, I started downloading the patch at 10pm last night.... it has finally downloaded OTL

---------- Updated at 10:04 AM ----------

So how's the gaming behaving on your end after the new patch, 1.07? Galaxy downloaded most of it but I am afraid of completing the install due to the complaints about performance and so on. I'm running with a GTX 970.

I've heard some people say that the 1.07 patch has let them use hairworks with their 970s, as the performance has improved. I think it probably depends on the other parts of your PC. These people seemed to have i7s so I don't know how my i5 will fare.

That shouldn't affect performance in WItcher 3 too much. Especially when it comes to Hairworks.

Then I shall try upping my graphics settings and see what happens. I have actually noticed a performance increase - not so many FPS drops in npc populated areas.

So...

Anyone else unable to finish Skellige's Most Wanted quest? The Werewolf just glitches out when I strike the final blow and repeatedly goes though it's death animations and doesn't drop.

So...

Anyone else unable to finish Skellige's Most Wanted quest? The Werewolf just glitches out when I strike the final blow and repeatedly goes though it's death animations and doesn't drop.

I heard that's a new bug that came with the 1.07 patch?
Although personally I've never been able to complete that quest. The entire part bugged out, I couldn't progress with the quest and it just stayed in my journal for the rest of the game. V. annoying.

I heard that's a new bug that came with the 1.07 patch?
Although personally I've never been able to complete that quest. The entire part bugged out, I couldn't progress with the quest and it just stayed in my journal for the rest of the game. V. annoying.

I thought as much.:sadtriss:

Come on CDPR, get this nonsense fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom