Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how come I didn't see any cyclops until my second playthrough? Or gargoyles. Or arachnids.

I can't believe how much of Skellige I missed the first time round.

I don't know about any cyclops, yet, but I can direct you to one gargoyle, if you'd like.

I've found 2 Golems and 1 Cyclops in Velen, in fact, here's where I found it:

That happen when people don't explore every corner in a CDPR's game. :p I met all the monters in the game.... and that's why I die so often too :D

And even so, I'm sure that I've missed a 20% of the terrain for exploring

Oh, I like this thread. TW3 sub-forum is lost - save yourselves! I've migrated to reddit for a while since the dominant tone there is light-hearted most of the time, and, y'know, people just enjoying a game while still being able to point out things to improve. But it's nice to have this place for the GOC - Good Old Community.

Anyway, level 21, finally about to start the quests with Crach's children. And I'm starting to really worry that I'll get the sad ending. I don't want that. I'm weak, I can't handle it.

Oh, I like this thread. TW3 sub-forum is lost - save yourselves! I've migrated to reddit for a while since the dominant tone there is light-hearted most of the time, and, y'know, people just enjoying a game while still being able to point out things to improve. But it's nice to have this place for the GOC - Good Old Community.

Anyway, level 21, finally about to start the quests with Crach's children. And I'm starting to really worry that I'll get the sad ending. I don't want that. I'm weak, I can't handle it.

Ay, it is rather nice here, isn't it? (A bit on the dry side, with a lack of drinks, though. . . .)

I've been expecting a sad ending, too, although I'm not yet entirely sure why.

Last edited:
Oh, well, if anyone is interested on it, I've got a happy, happy end!! At least an end which makes me very happy as Geralt ;)

BTW, I smell something delicious on the table...

Last edited:
Blacha & CO are awesome, indeed :D

They make me laugh to tears or cry with real tears. This smart humor sense is great and I'm glad they work in CDPR ;)

How could anyone miss the gargoyles and golems in the quest with Keira Metz?

Also I finally have the enhanced griffin armor and weapons set, but don't fully like it. Too green and too much padding. Is there some classic looking Witcher armor, ie leather, that is also upgradable? I still have the warriors jacket laying around.

Did anyone else think Morvran Voorhis would play a larger role in the game? I mean he is other than Emhyr, the main Nilfgaardian NPC, a shame as i thought he was pretty interesting :/

But it's probably just some of that CD Projekt RED quality again, putting other games Main characters to shame with minor NPC's :cool:

Also, Asgeirrfinnbjornsdottir.........There's 3 bloody names in that ontop of the dottir (Daughter)

Did anyone else think Morvran Voorhis would play a larger role in the game? I mean he is other than Emhyr, the main Nilfgaardian NPC, a shame as i thought he was pretty interesting :/
Agreed. Very interesting man. Also, Morvran Voorhis is very cool name.
Also, Asgeirrfinnbjornsdottir.........There's 3 bloody names in that ontop of the dottir (Daughter)
Ásgeirr, Finn and Bjorn, I suppose? :)
Damn, no wonder she changed it to Lytta Neyd :D
But one thing is sure : Geralt always, absolutely always, bumps into amazing woman. Even in a shithole town as Kerack is :D

How could anyone miss the gargoyles and golems in the quest with Keira Metz?

IIRC, there´s just one Golem that you HAVE to fight during that quest. The Gargoyle and other Golems require some exploring from one´s part.

EDIT: That´s at least in Blood and Bones, don´t know about Death March...

I forgot to mention yesterday that I discovered an another nice detail. Most of the open world games, when you speak an NPC that you should meat him/her somewhere they just pretending that the NPC actually moves there, as soon as him/her disappeares, the NPC just teleporting the place when you arrives. Well not in TW3. After a main quest whith Yen, she asked me that she wants to speak to me an another place, and she began to ride she's horse towards that place. I waited a bit and started to ride that place, I eventually I catch up with her and I seen that she is rod his horse the entire distance and walked in the inn. Awesome.

I found it. And it's all your fault.

Eh, what? How do you make that out, then? I didn't even give you the directions yet! If you found the exact same one independently, but blame me for it, you may be just a wee bit too clever for me! No hard feelings, though.

Straight south of Frischlow, second guarded treasure, by the gravestone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom