Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So has anyone done A Deadly Plot yet?

Is it a quest worth doing? I'm not sure assassinating Radovid is a good thing, even if he is a mass-murdering lunatic.

Last edited:
@Alan989 I didn't finish that arch yet, but that specific quest of it doesn't lead yet to the final decision. So you can still advance it without worry (I think). Plus, you meet a cool character :)

On a different note - mods, is there some thread for really tiny things that need to be corrected? I'm talking typo-level or an entry in a quest log that is wrong. Things that make you feel silly for opening a thread about them.

mods, is there some thread for really tiny things that need to be corrected? I'm talking typo-level or an entry in a quest log that is wrong. Things that make you feel silly for opening a thread about them.

Do pigs have tight arses?

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Man, what a ride. Got a very satisfying ending too.

Nilfgaard won the war, Ciri became the empress, Cerys brought prosperity to Skellige, Geralt ended up with Yennefer. I felt something was coming when when I went hunting with Ciri in White Orchard. And that last conversation... damn, it actually hit me, when I told her that this is a farewell and we probably won't ever see each other again.

I replayed WH after certain point in the game and...Yes, there is a "bad" ending...

Bad, sad and fucked up.

Then I'm lucky ending at the first try the game in the most happy way possible, then. Now I can have other end, as long sad it be. I've immunized myself agaisnt pain playing that ending ;)

I was barely able to watch that on youtube.............but to actually play it :cry:
Damn...I felt just like Geralt...

---------- Updated at 02:31 PM ----------

Now I can have other end, as long sad it be. I've immunized myself agaisnt pain playing that ending
This ending is...Well, Witcher endings always have been in grey zone, but this one is black...Black as devil, black as night, black as Yennefer's hair...

My heart was broken beside his and by his suffering. Dammit, The badass White Wolf turning in a simple weak man... That's feelings which he never felt before ever.

My reaction to seeing that
A) The last game in the story of geralt has only one ending slide explaining what happens to him and no mention of any of the side characters like Dandelion or Zoltan.

B) Eredin was turned into a two dimensional villain who only spoke about 10 lines throughout the game. Barely any mention of Geralt being part of the hunt.

C) The writers decided to bring out Ciri sacrificing herself to stop the white frost out of nowhere, for no reason just for the sake of having someone sacrifice themselves at the end of the game. And that climatic sacrifice being worthless if you decide to have a snowball fight with her and tear up Avallach's lab

10/10 game, 5/10 ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom