Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit uncomfortable there.

Is that the small island to the east of Ard Skellig with the two Foglets on it? I was hoping the damned fog would disperse once I killed to two little bastards, but ti didn't. Took me a few minutes to figure out where the tracks where going as I was so disorientated.

Someone had too much fagioli.
I have a suspect.

Is that the small island to the east of Ard Skellig with the two Foglets on it? I was hoping the damned fog would disperse once I killed to two little bastards, but ti didn't. Took me a few minutes to figure out where the tracks where going as I was so disorientated.
Nope, it's Velen. Weird, isn't it? I just went there by chance, following a ? mark.

Ah, the foggy islet. I noticed that, too, but couldn't figure out its meaning. Must be a micro-climate . . . .

So, I just got to Novigrad (yes, I´m THAT delayed with the game...).
I did the quest in the library by the pyres, what a jab right to the feels! I was a nice nod to those who played TW1.

I'm ahead of you but also quite delayed. We should start a "married gamers with full time jobs" discussion thread ;).

Which quest is that? I've done SO many I either forgot or missed it.

I'm ahead of you but also quite delayed. We should start a "married gamers with full time jobs" discussion thread ;).

Lol! I´d sign up for that!

Which quest is that? I've done SO many I either forgot or missed it.

Trying not to spoil everything here, just in case... It´s quite a simple quest where you have to look for a book which someone left for you in the library some time ago.

Just wanted to say - thanks Melitele for this topic!

W3 subforum is fuckin' pathetic.

Even if I wasn´t afraid of ill-placed spoilers, I wouldn´t enter that wretched place for anything.
One day, however, when spoilers are not an issue anymore for me, I´ll check the infamous Triss thread... just to see what all the fuss is about!

Just wanted to say - thanks Melitele for this topic!

W3 subforum is fuckin' pathetic.

I've only glanced at it lately. I didn't find much aside from debates over sexism and sexuality in games, wild demands for more Triss, rather a lot of complaints about the patches and DLCs, no end of suggestions for 'improvements' to the game; and a few discussions over how long before CD Projekt RED turns into some sort of corporate monster, which will ignore and betray gamers. Over all, not much fun.

just to see what all the fuss is about!
Fanboy wars, trolling, hate, flame, elections, 'who has more pages' competitions, weddings, happy endings, cure for infertility....

I've seen more mature 10 year olds in my life... :D

---------- Updated at 08:04 PM ----------

I've only glanced at it lately. I didn't find much aside from debates over sexism and sexuality in games, wild demands for more Triss, rather a lot of complaints about the patches and DLCs, no end of suggestions for 'improvements' to the game; and a few discussions over how long before CD Projekt RED turns into some sort of corporate monster, which will ignore and betray gamers. Over all, not much fun.
Those are fine when compared to Yenn/Triss war...Romance topics are definition of immaturity...

Those are fine when compared to Yenn/Triss war...Romance topics are definition of immaturity...

Well, I've been avoiding those massive threads -- too many words with no real substance or meaning. It makes me wonder when they find time to actually play the game, rather than merely talk about one small aspect of it. . . .

However, @Marcin Momot seems to be reading at least one of them:
Just to let everyone know. We pay very close attention to everything you guys write in this thread. We will be addressing this situation by adding/changing some dialogue stuff in the future - more info on this will come later so pardon my scarce input for the time being. This should help with the immersion. And once again, thank you all for your valuable feedback.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...of-our-romance-s-choice?p=1813923#post1813923 (The thread's been locked, so I can't quote him directly.)

Last edited:
Fanboy wars, trolling, hate, flame, elections, 'who has more pages' competitions, weddings, happy endings, cure for infertility....

I've seen more mature 10 year olds in my life... :D

And man I haven't played the game in two weeks. Don't really have the time right now. And no GPUs either.

Last edited:
Well, I've been avoiding those massive threads -- too many words with no real substance or meaning. It makes me wonder when they find time to actually play the game, rather than merely talk about one small aspect of it. . . .
Yes, they have plenty of time to insult each other...And for what? Yennefer and Triss? Fictional characters?

Maybe I'm too old, but I'll never accept or understand that crap...

I hate the Yen/Triss fights because Triss fans are so nasty about Yennefer :mad:
They just call her a bitch and fail to notice all the great things about her. It's making me start to dislike Triss and that *really* pisses me off because I like Triss

I just hate her stupid fans who insult Yennefer

I hate the Yen/Triss fights because Triss fans are so nasty about Yennefer :mad:
They just call her a bitch and fail to notice all the great things about her. It's making me start to dislike Triss and that *really* pisses me off because I like Triss

I just hate her stupid fans who insult Yennefer

Yeah it's not like Triss is innocent herself: I mean she manipulated Geralt during his amnesiac phase, using his splintered memories of Yennefer to place herself in Yennefer's position. She's was also kind of a weasel in the novels.

Don't get me wrong though, she's a great well-written character, but she's no saint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom