Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe? I wonder what's that suppose to mean...:D

I have an idea....

Beer for everyone! :cheers2:

Is it correct? Google translate is useful sometimes :D

Yes! You are correct Haha! I like your emoticons too! Very classy! Cheers! Yahoooooooooo!!! *dances and tries not to spill drink* \\_(^..^ )_//

---------- Post merged on 08-07-2015 at 12:19 AM ----------

Haha! Celebration! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

[video]https://youtu.be/SsGBh3dOAlo[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/paHGjIe2Wms[/video]

JUMP JUMP! EAT! PARTY TIME!! YEA!!! '(O..O ) ''(`''`'X)"[ ] <--bangs head into wall.. Walks it off.. \\_(X..X )_//

Last edited:
So, just as I start trying to collect different armors and swords and find myself constantly overburdened even with
the Zerrikanian saddlebags and the Fiend decoction
, I see patch 1.07 will include stashes...... I'm torn. I want to keep playing, but it's been peeving me. I may actually try to wait and see if the stashes will help me out... I do have a back log of games I could try to finish.... but the Witcher.... D,:

Djembe, sell your stuff to the blacksmith in Novigrad, the old man down on the lower left portion of the city, by the runned down brothel lol if that makes sense! Anyways, hes been my stash since release. Everything I dump into him stays there, problem arises that I will have to buy them back but at least I can still gawk at my treasures any time! lol Anyways, my suggestion until the stash is released! (^..^ ) Byeee!

Djembe, sell your stuff to the blacksmith in Novigrad, the old man down on the lower left portion of the city, by the runned down brothel lol if that makes sense! Anyways, hes been my stash since release. Everything I dump into him stays there, problem arises that I will have to buy them back but at least I can still gawk at my treasures any time! lol Anyways, my suggestion until the stash is released! (^..^ ) Byeee!

Yeah, I've thought about it..... It's harder now that I know about the upcoming stashes and alchemy/crafting items no longer adding to inventory weight. Before I just thought, well, in the end I'll deal, it's still such an amazing game. Even my favorite games all have one or two quirks I just learned to overcome, and the Witcher 3 is among the other Witcher games and the first Half Life - a true favorite for me. But knowing officially now that it's being worked on makes it harder to keep trudging through as is for some reason, if that makes sense. I'm being a baby, ultimately.

I realized at some point that anything I dropped or sold has always stayed there. I've just heard someone say that at one point a glitch or something caused them to perma-loose what they were leaving in one spot, near the fast travel marker at Crow's Perch if I recall correctly. They completely lost some really good armor.

And I'm super stingy when it comes to selling anything to a merchant that I may want back later.... I have all these crowns, over 40k, but I worry if I get to crazy with spending it I'll actually really need it towards the end of the game, crafting more armor and improving all the way to mastercrafted gear or something.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. Even if I make myself work on backlog while I wait, I'll be back at Witcher 3 with renewed obsession when the patch comes out. Now I just can't wait!! SUPER STOKED!

:victory:

@Djembe

I'm not sure what you're doing, but I'm not playing the game again until the patch is released as like yourself I have so much shite to carry now, that I don't know what to do with it, so a storage box would be ideal. I knew they had to put it in eventually as you pick up so many cool weapons and armour that you don't want to sell them but you have to otherwise you'll slow down. I just hope they release it soon as I'm getting Witcher withdrawal. I imagine a lot of us are the same.

@Alan989

At least I'm not the only one... I keep thinking, well, I almost finished Assassin's Creed:Black Flag before W3 came out, could go ahead and finish it completely, including Legendary ships. There's also Pillars of Eternity, really enjoyed it, never did finish. Oh, oh, Half Life: Opposing Force. There's quite a few I really liked that I could stand to play while I wait, I guess... So long as I don't feel too blasphemous for momentarily leaving my precious Witcher 3....

I've just heard someone say that at one point a glitch or something caused them to perma-loose what they were leaving in one spot, near the fast travel marker at Crow's Perch if I recall correctly. They completely lost some really good armor.

Haha! Do not drop items, they disappear! Doesn't matter where they are either! I have tried this and several different times, my loot was removed as I progressed in the game. Thank god I made backup saves but was really disappointing needless to say. Only thing that has worked for me was using the old blacksmith in Novigrad. Its by no means a good solution to storing items but if your really tired of constantly being overburdened with armor/swords, it certainly helps. I think of it as a rented stash or maybe even a type of pawn shop lol! Anyways, I join you in the excitement as I am exuberant myself for the upcoming 1.07 patch!!! Its about time no doubt! haha.

Off topic. Now, if they would address formulae and Alchemy, I would totally lose my mind! Its more annoying to me than having no stash, as it totally makes no damn sense and being a fan of books/Withcer 1 and 2, kills the immersion for me to simply use alcohol to restock a damn bomb or potion, on top of no animations and crappy durations! Maybe they will answer my complaint someday, who knows! Overall, its the best game in the series and the best rpg Ive ever played. Love it love it loveeee it! haha!!

Weeeeeeee! (0..0)_//

---------- Updated at 04:32 PM ----------

I just hope they release it soon as I'm getting Witcher withdrawal.

Replaying Witcher 1 and 2 while reading the books has helped me in this department as I have been waiting for Witcher 3 fixes to be made haha!

Still busy with my second playthrough.
Currently gathering allies for the Battle at Kaer Morhen. Bit sad that Cerys isn't coming to Kaer Morhen even if she isn't queen. And bloody Hjalmar is coming, even though he is king. Not that I hate Hjalmar or anything (My respect soared when I saw him hopping into a portal at the Battle of Kaer Morhen and coming out of another one), I just like Cerys a lot more. And I'm romancing Yen now. But I miss Triss. Start the flame wars.

BTW, did any of you end up with the 'threesome' situation? Because I would love to have a save game before that scene plays out.
For... reasons. :hai:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom