Not sure this is the correct forum but here we go:
- Cybermods crafting recipes disappear over time. After reaching lvl 19 I've started to craft a few legendaries but ran out of materials so had to postpone further crafting. Some (many actually) hours later wanted to get back to it and "upgrade" the remaining one to legendary but the crafting recipe was gone. Checked the cyberware (just in case I got the legendary from hacking) but nothing.
- Mission "These Boots are made for Walking" discover your old car The car was not there but the mission icon still points to the spot. Mission objective reads "scan your car" and "open the trunk". Loaded an "old" saved game and the car was there. So it seems it disappears after some in-game time.
- High chance that melee & blunt (includes Gorilla Arms) weapons become zero dps/aps. Relogging fixes it sometimes, drop and pick up also but tough if it's your Gorilla Arms (need to re-install them) or if you are in combat (just run or switch weapons). After some tests it seems the perk(s) 'increases damage for every percent of missing targets hp' is the cause (two: in blunt and melee section).
- Mission "Dream On" initial objective is to use the intercom but it is "dark", meaning you cannot use it.
- Mission "Killing in the Name", last stage where you need to hack the terminal in Pacifica. Some Goons next to it become hostile after hacking but that's not the issue. If you defend yourself by killing them, the police "spawns" with drones and bots, trying to kill you. Workaround: don't engage the Goons, just run!