Several BUGs after repeated playthough 1.31

+
Not sure this is the correct forum but here we go:
  • Cybermods crafting recipes disappear over time. After reaching lvl 19 I've started to craft a few legendaries but ran out of materials so had to postpone further crafting. Some (many actually) hours later wanted to get back to it and "upgrade" the remaining one to legendary but the crafting recipe was gone. Checked the cyberware (just in case I got the legendary from hacking) but nothing.
  • Mission "These Boots are made for Walking" discover your old car The car was not there but the mission icon still points to the spot. Mission objective reads "scan your car" and "open the trunk". Loaded an "old" saved game and the car was there. So it seems it disappears after some in-game time.
  • High chance that melee & blunt (includes Gorilla Arms) weapons become zero dps/aps. Relogging fixes it sometimes, drop and pick up also but tough if it's your Gorilla Arms (need to re-install them) or if you are in combat (just run or switch weapons). After some tests it seems the perk(s) 'increases damage for every percent of missing targets hp' is the cause (two: in blunt and melee section).
  • Mission "Dream On" initial objective is to use the intercom but it is "dark", meaning you cannot use it.
  • Mission "Killing in the Name", last stage where you need to hack the terminal in Pacifica. Some Goons next to it become hostile after hacking but that's not the issue. If you defend yourself by killing them, the police "spawns" with drones and bots, trying to kill you. Workaround: don't engage the Goons, just run!
Cheers Euclid

Last edited:
You can report each one to the support (one report per bug/problem), if you want, if it's not already done and if you don't use mods.
And only for that :
Mission "Killing in the Name", last stage where you need to hack the terminal in Pacifica. Some Goons next to it become hostile after hacking but that's not the issue. If you defend yourself by killing them, the police "spawns" with drones and bots, trying to kill you. Workaround: don't engage the Goons, just run!
I always kill them in each playthrough since day one and I never had a bounty. But there are civilians in middle of scavs, so grenades (for example) are "forbidden" (and keep care to the ricochets if you use power weapons).

Thanks for the feedback LeKill3rFou :)

I'm using a few clothing mods which (hopefully) will become redundant if the Dev Team decides to introduce vanity equipment slots :)
Concerning "Killing in the Name" I have replayed this part several times. My toon is melee and I was careful not to chop any other then those shooting me. It's also new to me (not to say "odd") that the Police shows in Pacifica which suppose to be a Police-free area.

Cheers Euclid

Concerning "Killing in the Name" I have replayed this part several times. My toon is melee and I was careful not to chop any other then those shooting me. It's also new to me (not to say "odd") that the Police shows in Pacifica which suppose to be a Police-free area.
Yep weird. I'm not sure, but normally it's mercs instead of cops who "spawn" when you have a bounty in Pacifica :(
For the scavs (maybe also related), I always kill the scavs before interacting with the "prophet" because I know they will attack me after. (I'm not far from this quest on my current playthrough, I'll try without kill them at first).

Im new, cannot make new Post so I decided add to bugs list:
- Fear on NPC persist on huge distance when gun was shot by mistake or grenade was Thrown ( Yes I just started the game ) like I walk around the city to be suprised that 3/4 of NPC crouch in fear despite the accident happend far away, fixes itself after reloading any save or restarting the game.
- I heard the legends about Car Driving but.. what is it with the DRIFT style drive ? Or late response on steering.. or low lvl of steering on some cars.. DAMN ( not a bug I know )
- 1660 Super my GFX: 50 - 60 fps I made what I could to keep it Smoth on FPS ( 1080p +Custom Settings ) but the game crashes so often that I have no IDEA whats the problem.
- NPC spawn in my Face... the moment I turn - Kinda funny one
- I went for 2k Resolution - Here is the weird part.. while I can have 50 - 60 FPS on Custon settings ( mostly High-Medium only one Low on SSR ) The moment I switch from 1080 to 2K fps stays at 30 - 35 no matter if I use my Custom Settings or Chose LOW... FPS stays simularly same.

All of this just Barly I reached Night City and my room for sleep and few min walk in the City.

Im new, cannot make new Post so I decided add to bugs list:
- Fear on NPC persist on huge distance when gun was shot by mistake or grenade was Thrown ( Yes I just started the game ) like I walk around the city to be suprised that 3/4 of NPC crouch in fear despite the accident happend far away, fixes itself after reloading any save or restarting the game.
- I heard the legends about Car Driving but.. what is it with the DRIFT style drive ? Or late response on steering.. or low lvl of steering on some cars.. DAMN ( not a bug I know )
- 1660 Super my GFX: 50 - 60 fps I made what I could to keep it Smoth on FPS ( 1080p +Custom Settings ) but the game crashes so often that I have no IDEA whats the problem.
- NPC spawn in my Face... the moment I turn - Kinda funny one
- I went for 2k Resolution - Here is the weird part.. while I can have 50 - 60 FPS on Custon settings ( mostly High-Medium only one Low on SSR ) The moment I switch from 1080 to 2K fps stays at 30 - 35 no matter if I use my Custom Settings or Chose LOW... FPS stays simularly same.

All of this just Barly I reached Night City and my room for sleep and few min walk in the City.
For all the performance issues (and maybe even crashes), you can try to reinstall properly your drivers.

Top Bottom