Several main quest not rewarding any XP [PS4]

+
Several main quest not rewarding any XP [PS4]

Finished the Get junior quest and found it a bit strange that such a big quest did not give any XP. Checked my XP before entering his estate (624) and after the number is the (726) which I got for killing his henchmen. Did the last part and got Quest complete and still no XP. Watched some youtube playthroughs of the quest and they all receive 500 XP for finishing the quest.

Finished the Family matters quest and found it a bit strange that such a big quest did not give any XP. Checked my XP before finishing the quest and after and the number is the same. Watched some youtube playthroughs of the quest and they all receive 200 XP for finishing the quest.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ed-got-no-XP-reward-PS4?p=1692215#post1692215

For me though all that happens is "quest complete" pops up and no XP whatsoever. I was wondering why it took so long to level up and now I wonder how many quests I have not gotten any XP for. I reloaded several saves I had and played through to the quest completion but none give me any xp at the end of the quest.

Now that is 700 xp I missed out on which is about half a level and this is getting quite annoying to say the least as side quest give very little XP and the main quests are supposed to give a lot.

Have seriously no one else encountered this?

Top Bottom