Several Perks on the Skill Tree do not work(level 20 blade, level 20 cold blood, propably more), in addition to the clothing mod bug

+
Sorry if this has been posted before.

It is known already that if you stack crit on your clothing mods, thy stop working. Only if you put 1 crit mod in ALL of your clothing pieces you get the bonus.

Apart from that several perks on the tree do not work. The level 20 perk on blades that supposedly gives you 25% crit damage +1% for perk level doe not work. It does not appear on your weapon stats, but it is not just a visual bug. It does not work. I ' ve tested putting over 50 perks in that and the damage did not change alot (after extensive testing).

Level 20 Cold Blood perk which is one of the most powerful ones ALSO does not work. You get cold blood and the bonus does not appear in your character stat screen, and again, it is not just a visual bug. I ve tested puting over 50 perks there which supposedly would give me 175% increase in crit damage, and still the damage was the same. Also i do not know if ANY of the damage buffs with cold blood work at all. I know the defensive buffs work (and they appear on the character sheet) but not so sure about the damage buffs.

Also more inconsistencies. Eg. with the Ocular System, if you put 2 +5% critical chance mods, they stack. A third one does not.

Please CDPR, this is VERY BASIC STUFF. Farming several hours for delicious perks and simply not working is not cool at all. Again, this is basic. Not any complex mechanics whatsover.

There's a LOT of perks that don't work.

- All the blocking perks for Blunt
- Health Regen perks for blunt
- Armor reduction perks for blunt
- Tech tree increasing armor doesn't work.
- Movement speed increase for annihilation doesn't work when you have cold blood speed buff.
- Every perk that increases armor by a %
- Fall damage reduction
- Perks that boost evasion
- Blunt perks don't work with monowire despite monowire training blunt tree
- Anamnesis
- Hackaton
- Efficiency
- Dagger dealer (can't retrieve knife)
- Deathbolt
- Mech Looter

I didn't even list half of them yet.

lvl 18 in quickhacks, apanesis, which is supposed to prevent your ram to drop below 2/3/4 does absolutely nothing. that would be an insanely powerful skill if it did.

many skills/abilities in crafting don't work as described. i made a whole thread about it.

after encountering the skills that don't work in those trees i stopped bothering to test them. if they work great. if not, well the game is so damn easy regardless that i can't be troubled to care

after encountering the skills that don't work in those trees i stopped bothering to test them. if they work great. if not, well the game is so damn easy regardless that i can't be troubled to care
This is the funny part, half of an entire perk tree doesn't work for some trees and yet the game is STILL too easy. This game is a mess.

There's a LOT of perks that don't work.

- All the blocking perks for Blunt
- Health Regen perks for blunt
- Armor reduction perks for blunt
- Tech tree increasing armor doesn't work.
- Movement speed increase for annihilation doesn't work when you have cold blood speed buff.
- Every perk that increases armor by a %
- Fall damage reduction
- Perks that boost evasion
- Blunt perks don't work with monowire despite monowire training blunt tree
- Anamnesis
- Hackaton
- Efficiency
- Dagger dealer (can't retrieve knife)
- Deathbolt
- Mech Looter

I didn't even list half of them yet.

Oh well, that's just ridiculous. Also, the cyberware mods that increase base damage, do not know if it actually works. It definetely does not appear on your stat screen, but i think there is somekind of damage increase. To me this is unacceptable. We are not talking about complex AI mechanics on quests etc. These are simple stat increases.

Make sure you check your weapons for Crit and Crit Dmg Bonuses too when you're comparing stuff. Sometimes if a Perk or mod only applies it to -that- specific weapon type, it'll appear on the weapon card and not the Stat window. You then have to add them up off the top of your head.

Thanks for the comprehensive list, Attidd. Especially since I was about to spec into all those movement speed perks. Lol. Now I know to leave out the Cold Blood one.

Top Bottom