Several quests are done but stay in my journal as active + textmessages with Regina

+
Okay so I have several issues to report here. First up the quests Cyberpsycho Sightings: Lex Talionis and Smoke on the water have popped back up in my journal after Patch 1.05 even though I have the texts Regina sent me. I can click on "track them" but obviously there is no quest marker anymore since they are done. Furthermore even before the patch brough those quests back up I had the quest: Gig - The Last Login not finishing. I have gained the experience, street cred etc. for it and it's done but it remained in my journal with an option to track it but again, obviously, with no quest marker. That's annoying as hell given that the journal is cluttered as it is.

Furthermore I would also like to state that the text messages with Regina Jones, especially about the Cyberpsychos, are also annoying as hell since they arrive in a random order and when I send my reply I usually get her starting text as a reply instead of the mission finished text. Anyway, those are just some of the issues I have come across.

I have completed all 17 cyberpsycho quests, and this quest showed up again as I was on the beach near the pier where Lex Talionis spawns.

When I click the quest in the journal it doesn't track it, but a "track quest"-button appears at the top of the description. If I click that, no quest is shown when I return to the game, and no quest marker is shown anywhere.

It's rather annoying to me, since I only need to buy 4 more cars then my quest log is empty - except for this cyberpsycho sighting one.

I have the same problem, finished Lex Talionis, got the reward.

Now Regina popped up again and the quest is back on the quest log.

Anyone know the console command / Game.SetDebugFact to get rid of it?

Top Bottom