Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the news that this game will have full nudity, but will there be full frontal nudity of men or only women? equal rights please
Other question, will there be gay/lesbian sex scenes?
I am gay gamer and I hope this game also has content for gays and not only for heterosexual men (like TW3) :(
Handsome men please!

I'm really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077! (sorry my inglish :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
There will definitely be gay romance, I'm not sure about full frontal male nudity. I have noticed that many games/movies shy away from this, but are more than happy to show full female nudity.

I'm not really sure why this is. Personally, I'm an adult and I'm perfectly comfortable seeing dangling participles or other genitalia without having my entire world rocked.

I'm going to assume its in, though. I think they said that, in the demo, when V picks up the naked lady, there was also a (dead?) dude in the same bathtub, presumably also naked.

I just read the news that this game will have full nudity, but will there be full frontal nudity of mens or only womens?
other question, will there be gay/lesbian sex scenes?
I am gay gamer and I hope this game also has content for gays and not only for heterosexual mens (like TW3) :(

I'm really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077! (sorry my inglish :ROFLMAO:)

Don't worry. They said it will be all 3 sexual orientations. So it will cater to us 97% of straight people and also you 2-3% gay people.

As others have mentioned, it seems we do have full nudity. So breasts and genitala, the last I do believe includes the males as well.

Personally I'm glad we do because among the things that never ever have made any sense to me is censoring your character, in a single player game, made for adults. Just silly, imo.

I have no problems with full nudity in the game male or female. It is an rated M game. In fact it is refreshing with games that actually do not shy away from it. Games sometimes are still treated like it's suppose to only be for kids when 80% are over 18 years old playing games today.

Something for everyone.

the ball's in your court

..phrasing!

So I'm glad CDPR aren't shying away from Sex and Nudity and the fact that you can bang anyone anywhere as well as pursue serious relationships is even better. (Conan O'Brien is gonna love this game!)

I'm just hoping that there's more variations in the sex scenes as the scenes in Witcher 3 got real boring after nailing Keria since all the scenes were exactly the same after her(save for Yennifer and the expansion girls).
If there is gonna be plenty of chances to go out for flings or pursue a serious relationship I wanna know if there will be multiple sexy scenes to look forward to cause if we're just gonna see the same scene over and over it'll get boring and pointless really fast.
Hell just for laughs let us have a raunchy scene on the hood of a car that has a Unicorn vinyl on it. ;)

Something I also want to see is plenty of "serious" options for all orientations, I don't wanna see just 1 guy/girl option for the straight players our there and same for the gay players, give us plenty of cool characters of each orientation to pursue.

Also I'm hoping they have some effect on your character. Like a idea was mentioned on this forum a while back that you could end up getting STDs if you end up whoring yourself out too much that could affect gameplay in humorous ways.
Or the effects could even be beneficial like restoring your HP and what not.

If they can spare resources to make a full high quality side quest in Witcher 3 that is pretty much just a Pro GoG.com and Anti DRM statement, I'm sure they can find some time to Mo Cap a few more raunchy scenes in there.

Besides what would the point be in being able to bang everything that moves if they're just gonna "move" the same way every time?

Would offer plenty of chances for CDPR to give us some of their funny moments if you ended up having a one night stand in a public place or something resulting in something like how Triss and Geralt ended up telling that nearby ship to Hl......Hlakbr.

Last edited:
Something I also want to see is plenty of "serious" options for all orientations, I don't wanna see just 1 guy/girl option for the straight players our there and same for the gay players, give us plenty of cool characters of each orientation to pursue.

Meh, I would prefer if they don't go full Bioware with romances whose only purpose is to have a sex scene and appease every player on earth. Romances should be limited and a form of additional growth for the protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom