Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe. "Exotics" (these are your Furries) and "Full Body Replacements" are in CP2020 after all.

If this was any other RPG I would say we might at best get a few cosmetic options but with CP2077 it might be possible we get much more.

But we will definitely get at least a few modified NPCs I think.

yes everyone is bisexual like bioware games lel

a question i have, will i be able to sex every npc or just some few main characters ? i Want a trophy that is fucking every citizen of the city , a gold trophy

Haven't seen definitively either way, but definitely hope they don't hide anything. So many games & movies in general are just seemingly scared to death of penises for some reason.

I've never been able to understand why it seems like the rating systems for movies / games think it's ok to show someone being set on fire and burning alive in incredible pain, showing people sword fighting and chopping people's heads off, but god forbid you see a man thrusting his penis into a woman and them both liking it. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

I just read the news that this game will have full nudity, but will there be full frontal nudity of mens or only womens?
other question, will there be gay/lesbian sex scenes?
I am gay gamer and I hope this game also has content for gays and not only for heterosexual mens (like TW3) :(

I'm really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077! (sorry my inglish :ROFLMAO:)

People who got to see the demo talked about waking up next to a naked guy, who leaves. The devs talked about one night stands. Also, the devs talked about how most romances are bisexual, coupled with that during the gameplay someone has to carry a fully naked almost dead body out of building implies that CPRed isn't afraid of either.

learned the game will contain complete nudity and it's good but it is necessary to modify to the ideal

They should implement a nudist corporation/sector. It would be tougher area because you can't wear stat boosting clothes.
Body effects would still apply like the 'shock & awe' enemy debuff if you have the augmented mantis penis.

Haven't seen definitively either way, but definitely hope they don't hide anything. So many games & movies in general are just seemingly scared to death of penises for some reason.

Government crackdowns are why. And even then, sometimes it still happens when there's bare breasts; Witcher 1 was censored in the U.S. because of this. Governments can, and will, come down like ten tons of cybered-up bricks upon a game company that pushes the envelope too hard.

That's one of the reason why it is so many family/life simulators, like the Sims series, basically ignore that menstruation exists. It's not because players don't want it (menstruation has been a popular request for the Sims series since Sims 1), but because certain governments will not respond well.

I've never been able to understand why it seems like the rating systems for movies / games think it's ok to show someone being set on fire and burning alive in incredible pain, showing people sword fighting and chopping people's heads off, but god forbid you see a man thrusting his penis into a woman and them both liking it. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

I could answer this question, but it would reveal how unrealistically pleasant most dystopias tend to be. Let's just say there's good reasons for it, rooted in humanity being a lot darker at its core than we give it credit.

There's a very good reason why the scariest monsters from mythology are so human-like.

Not a fan of Bioware style of handling this.

It is too fast, lacks nuance in portraying attraction, honestly reads more like teenage Romeo/Julia fanfiction. It comes across as something placed to appease emotional needs of audience than genuine.

Best romances in games come from either player mods or portraying existing, predetermined relationship ( Witcher III, Uncharted, Darkness II, etc).

Thing is: relationship development takes time and you cannot show this through 3-5 dialogues with awkward flirting options.

I'm hoping for less direct route, where player does not feel always in control of situation/dialogue and the ending is more open to interpretation. Two of you, atop of building, "can't believe we lived through all of this" moment , body language obviously showing affection, then together riding off into Night City...game ending.

I do not think it will be just 3-5 dialogues, more like something similar to The Witcher 3, except without the background from the previous games and books. Of course, more content is needed to cover the likely increased number of options, but it is also a larger and more ambitious game with higher budget. So, the quest content for each NPC available for a relationship does not have to be less, it can even be more than in TW3. But the writing is more difficult with all the character customization and lack of pre-written backstory, and someone mentioned above that most characters are bisexual (like in Fallout 4 and some BioWare games). We will see what it turns out to be like. Regarding sex scenes and one night stands, those in my opinion will be more or less similar to TW3.

They said TW3 has full nudity, it doesn't. It's unlikely that this will be the case.
Anyway, why is this important for a videogame?
I' not against it, but, other elements seem more relevant. Not a big deal if there is no nudity, right?

They said TW3 has full nudity, it doesn't. It's unlikely that this will be the case.
Anyway, why is this important for a videogame?
I' not against it, but, other elements seem more relevant. Not a big deal if there is no nudity, right?
Full FRONTAL nudity. TW3 technically had full nudity, but only from the rear and the upper-half of someone's front (boobs). Never anything between the legs.

I don't really play AAA games to be titillated, but if there's going to be sex in the game (fueled by player choice), what's the point in censoring it? It'll be optional regardless, just as it was literally every time in TW3 (and TW2, and TW1, IIRC).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom