Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna throw this out there, but I don't want to to see my characters face during sex scenes. Or at least as little as possible. I don't want to see "myself" during. It's weird. I feel like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho when he watches himself in mirror. It's just creepy. That and if I'm playing a male character, (as a straight guy) I don't like seeing "dude face".

Last edited:
That doesn't mean all aren't doable, it just means you have to play as a different gender or orientation to do them.

What I'm getting at is that if you can do them all whether they be straight or gay, then there should be some varied cutscenes for them and not just 1 same cutscene over and over like in Witcher 3.

Not sure if being able to sleep with any random NPC would be a good idea, the scenes and dialogues would have to be generic, and it would be more realistic for the majority of characters to turn down the protagonist. It would not be too surprising if there were more opportunities for casual sex, though, if it suits the setting.

As far as I know, all the sex scenes in The Witcher 3 and expansions that happen as part of a quest are at least partly unique, only those in the brothels are entirely copied and pasted. Although at least one major scene was censored world wide, and several have regional censorship (apparently mainly in Japan). Both unique scenes in the expansions have larger amount of motion capture data than any in the base game, so I think CDPR are aware of the criticism, and they probably know the limits of rating and censorship better now, which means it should be less likely that content has to be cut before release.

Guest 4310777

I wonder if NPC's have routines they act out when you enter their homes. They could be randomised. Imagine the player breaking into an apartment and there's a couple having sex.

Not sure if being able to sleep with any random NPC would be a good idea, the scenes and dialogues would have to be generic, and it would be more realistic for the majority of characters to turn down the protagonist. It would not be too surprising if there were more opportunities for casual sex, though, if it suits the setting.
Yeah there will likely be thousands of NPCs in CP2077 and being able to bang them all would take way too much copy/pasting of the same code it would end up sounding so generic to the player it would break immersion.

I see the One Night Stand activity being linked to the "Street Cred" and it involves maybe taking said NPC out for a drink or maybe they are a "fan" of you due to your said street cred resulting in a fling and ending with the scene(confirmed by Demo viewers) where you wake up in bed with your fling hanging around your apartment for a bit before leaving.

.... lets say a "request" to the partner via dialog option.
(if even needed)

That may works with prostitutes but not with normal people/relationships.. because it could feel like the other part is a "servant". But it's a good idea. A dialog option where the other part can "request" you too, could be fine, in middle of the moment the other part can say "would you like that" and propose to you, and you accept or not, and the same reverse.
I don't know if it could put the game in a X rating but the idea is good.

@Hydroaddiction
That may works with prostitutes but not with normal people/relationships.. because it could feel like the other part is a "servant". But it's a good idea. A dialog option where the other part can "request" you too, could be fine, in middle of the moment the other part can say "would you like that" and propose to you, and you accept or not, and the same reverse.
I don't know if it could put the game in a X rating but the idea is good.

Soooo... you re saying a "I want to see you naked" or a simple "Strip.... " maybe a "Dance for me..."
does not work, intruiging. Well BEFORE the uncensored cutscene starts ofc... see it as kind of
foreplay maybe... i quite think that might work. Both ways... on receiving the request or being the
requesting side. I also mentioned [IF EVEN NEEDED] which is not, given the W3 scenes.

Yet since i assume CDPR wants to "heat" and step up things even in this manner, i suppose
what i said could be a nice optional feature.

I also assume there will be a slider... for full frontal nudity (turn on / turn off) given the fact
that some people might react .... more sensible to it (diplomatically said).

But hey ... time ll tell

Last edited:
Just gonna throw this out there, but I don't want to to see my characters face during sex scenes. Or at least as little as possible. I don't want to see "myself" during. It's weird. I feel like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho when he watches himself in mirror. It's just creepy. That and if I'm playing a male character, (as a straight guy) I don't like seeing "dude face".
Totally agree!

I always play a fem characters so I'd like to see her face :) The beautiful agony :) And to clarify: my chicks are lesbians :)
And FPP sex scenes can make that part of a game an unnecessary sex simulator... :)

I want to be a carrot. Kylie's carrot.

I think third person sex scenes like in The Witcher would be the best option. Anything showing penetration or sex mini games like the GTASA hot coffee mod would get this game a AO rating and banned from being sold in retail stores or banned completely in places like Australia.

I hope Cyberpunk has beautiful mens and womens for romance..
Bethesda/BioWare Games most of the options for romance are ugly (mostly mens) :ROFLMAO:
look this
FO4NW_Porter_Gagee.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom