Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if should be possible if you go for a full body conversion (like Robocop), but it's up to CDPR to tell us if it'll be aviable in-game. I mean, once you're a freaking robot from head-to-toe, you don't need much clothes.

There are some issues with this. For one, realistically full-body conversion is the only way to gain strength in excess of the human body;
Even if you have a cyberarm capable of lifting 250 kg, trying to do so while having it connected to otherwise normal human body will result in dislocation or breaking bones since its connected to normal human bone.

Secondly: Cyberpsychosis will play a big part in CP2077 (devs have said this). This refers to the mental issues a human brain locked in a machine body will suffer. I believe it was explained as loss of empathy? World doesn't feel as real anymore when you can't feel anything. How much cybernetics are required for that to come into effect is interesting. It could be written so that our hero/heroine is a special case and doesn't suffer the same issues as normal people (for example Deus Ex did this).

I am certain that V will not suffer cyberpsychosis in any way, since that would effectively be game over. Even if you weren't gunned down, you would spend the rest of your life in an asylum more or less. Or maybe it IS one of the game over states, similar to succumbing to the beast (loss of humanity) in VtMB.

Personally, playing bad-ass solo cybered to the nines is what I would personally WANT to play. How viable that is, we will have to wait and see.

Personally, playing bad-ass solo cybered to the nines is what I would personally WANT to play. How viable that is, we will have to wait and see.

This is what i want to play as to but as long as i know the line CDPR dosen`t want you to cross i am okay with cybering up to that point .

Well I'm sure they'll add sex scenes ( same sex and all that ) . It's Cyberpunk after all .

I’m sure they will, and so be it, no problem. But it does become obtrusive if they start to dictate the player characters... ”moments” with cutscenes.

Those should fade to black since CDPR are so adamant about ”playing as me” mantra.

There are some issues with this. For one, realistically full-body conversion is the only way to gain strength in excess of the human body;
Even if you have a cyberarm capable of lifting 250 kg, trying to do so while having it connected to otherwise normal human body will result in dislocation or breaking bones since its connected to normal human bone.

In the Pnp they are aviable tho (maybe not there) but they're like very very expensive, if aviable I'd see it as some endgame upgrade (not mandatory, but aviable, lowering your humanity level for good, so you wouldn't be stuck in it middle game with barely any humanity left)

Be able to change in settings?

I still need to play The Witcher games, 1 was awesome but I was lost on 2.

Anyways I prefer it to be either fade to black, Foggy and possible raining or Just like a classic movie scene, which could be different depending on circumstances, difference between home/apartment and a club.

Maybe have it foretell the next part, if it fades to black, then you might be surprised by a hit squad or police or something afterwards. If its foggy/rainy or whatever then romantic or whatever. Or if it is a Classic movie scene it could range from normal, PG-13 or X-rated depending on circumstances. Classic movie scene should be for missions only. Possible Foggy rain for one or two romances, and a few Fade to Blacks depending on your game choices, too much netrunning? Then SWAT, Hitters or elsewise. Maybe a chance to have a normal wake without anything, to keep you guessing.

So remember back during the first demo during the character customization screen where they showed how the male and female V were going to be completely naked as nudity was said to be an important part of the game, but they said they were just blurred out for that specific demo to not cause distraction for the audience at the time?

Well fast forward to now, Youtuber YongYea has released a video where recounts(in exceptional detail) what he saw during the E3 2019 gameplay demo shown behind closed doors.
He mentions at the 4:35 mark that unlike the demo released back in August 2018, the character creation models are no longer naked but are in fact wearing underwear, it appears that the nudity is being removed from the game.

This has me extremely concerned for CDPR's commitment to the intended vision and themes that they stated the game would feature and the recent news that we are no longer getting multiple apartments along with former devs comparing the development of CP2077 to that of Anthem is even more worrying.

Could someone from CDPR please clarify this because a censored Cyberpunk 2077 is a serious deal breaker for me.

This has me extremely concerned for CDPR's commitment to the intended vision and themes that they stated the game would feature and the recent news that we are no longer getting multiple apartments along with former devs comparing the development of CP2077 to that of Anthem is even more worrying.
??? Its not even mystery that Cyberpunk 2077 had many iterations since 2012/2013, even the CEO said this last year when Schreier interviewed him, but they have clear vision about Cyberpunk since they re-announced the game in E3 2018, they are *mainly* sticking to the vision (minus few minor changes there and there), and wont change the core stuff because they need to wrap this up before april 2019.

Read the OP again.

I'm talking about the E3 2019 demo that was shown behind closed doors(the one we HAVEN'T seen yet).
Yong mentioned that when the character looks in the mirror and enters the character custom screen, the characters are not naked nor blurred, they are wearing underwear.
Which means the nudity is being removed.

Read the OP again.

I'm talking about the E3 2019 demo that was shown behind closed doors(the one we HAVEN'T seen yet).
Yong mentioned that when the character looks in the mirror and enters the character custom screen, the characters are not naked nor blurred, they are wearing underwear.
Which means the nudity is being removed.
That's possibly because the new char creation is happening somewhat in real time and (for V) in real life instead of within police file.
It's a public showcase of the game, they had to censor it somehow and putting underwear on a person who's physically standing there (once again, in 2018 that was not the case) is more natural than a "censoring glitch"

Of course they'll censor it. They have to because they showed at E3 and they'll upload it to YT in August.

As someone who always found the permanent underwear in games to be rather silly. I hope the underwear in the new E3 demo was just temporary. I do wonder that if it’s permanent, you can’t take them off since there’s no underwear equipment to remove. But they will be removed when V have sex with an NPC.
I really hope we can remove them even if I think most of us probably never will with exception of just; it’s there, we can do it. I mean I probably will at least once because I can.

I'm pretty sure the character creation in this new demo wasn't the actual creation. I think it was just some customizing in the middle of the game. Could be wrong though.

Guest 3573786

Yeah, I was worried about this too. I wouldn't mind if it's censored just for Sony or something, but other companies have already done it for that reason yet changed all the versions of the game. If this turned out to be the case , that would be a 2/3 huge disappointments for me personally, 1 more and I'd be out.

It's an insignificant change that's most likely just for E3, but this is still something to keep an eye on. If Sony waters any of the game's content down to adhere to their very weird standards, this is a game worth chasing a cheap XB1 for. It's also a tone-setting precedent going into next generation. I've always been a PlayStation guy, but I wouldn't stick around if they start poking holes in my most anticipated releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom