Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A character screen that is totaly uncensored would be such an alien thing in an big game like that. Of course it would have been nice to keep, to send the message that they're doing something different and changing the rules. But at the same time it is not at all surprising

I would like to point out that Sony heavily censors games made in Japan. Like the Devil May Cry 5. So western games like CP2077 should be ok. Should.

But there is a game that went to similar levels of nudity like CP2077 would go. Conan Exiles. And that got censored. But on consoles. Not just PS4. But even on Xbox. On PC you can turn the censorship off. Also this game isn't AAA so it's possible that Microsoft or Sony won't touch CP2077. But we don't know that for sure.

If its censored how will i see my augmented detachable mantis member?

Imagine this but 3ft long and all cool & cyberish with pulsating neon pink highlights:

If this is a proper change it's still not a big deal because nudity in the cc doesn't add anything, as it might elsewhere.
Yeah it does. It adds on to the concept of mature games. A bih slap to the australian and chinese governments who have problema with manhunt and gta.

We need to stretch it as far as we can so people know mature truly means.

This was revolutionary and it should be done for that sole reason.

I don't mind visual sensoring as an option for I may need it based on the environment I'm in. I've seen the arabic version of the Witcher 3 and wished there was an option to turn that on or off as I wish. The audio is less of an issue as those around me don't understand the curses anyway and its not an issue anyway if I'm playing with headphones. I don't wanna get into an argument about censorship with anyone on the forum or anyone around me who happens to catch me with a scene like Geralts dream in the beginning of the game or even the start of Witcher 2. I'll just point out the game will be played by people from literally all around the world from different cultures. So I think its useful to have. I hope there is an option for turning nudity on/off in CP2077.

Well I hope if they planned to add Mr.Studd and Midnight Lady that they will be what they planned to be and haven't changed them because someone has problem with... well whatever they were supposed to be.

I would like to point out that Sony heavily censors games made in Japan. Like the Devil May Cry 5. So western games like CP2077 should be ok. Should.

But there is a game that went to similar levels of nudity like CP2077 would go. Conan Exiles. And that got censored. But on consoles. Not just PS4. But even on Xbox. On PC you can turn the censorship off. Also this game isn't AAA so it's possible that Microsoft or Sony won't touch CP2077. But we don't know that for sure.

Conan Exiles is only censored in the US.
Beside that I agree, Sony is only after japanese games. Cyberpunk should be ok, nobody has to worry about any kind of censorship.

There are two ways the can go about it:

1) "It's not censorship if they have underwear on them!".

2) There will be an optional setting to see nudity.

why character in character creation screen has underwear be considered as censored ? it's very weird that your character complete naked in character screen,most of games doesn't do that ,like witcher 3, dargon age inquisition ,you can't naked in character screen,but you can naked in sex scene.

We need to stretch it as far as we can so people know mature truly means.
There's more to maturity than just including nudity wherever you can. Any 14 year old can (and frequently will) draw genitals on something, it doesn't make them mature.

Censoship is important anywhere.
[Snip] I would normally agree with you, but a creative decision by the studio, for whatever reason, is not the same as censorship. The decision is theirs to make.

[Ediited -- SigilFey]

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic is already skirting the edges of "constructive". So far, no big issues.

But let's stay far, faaar, faaaaaar away from anything regarding political agendas or wording that could be interpreted as such. Keep discussion on the game and how things will affect the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom