Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how they bleeped the cusses on the show floor but just went nuts with it on their yt channel.

..real loss of quality in games and entertainment these days. I hope it won't be the case with CP.

Of course they'll censor it. They have to because they showed at E3 and they'll upload it to YT in August.
there was nudity in the demo from last E3, the woman in the ice bath.
Post automatically merged:

oh, yeah, same here: if sony dares to censor CP2077 more than competitors in april, in november I'll buy my first xbox (scarlett) and betray my 20+ years of sony "membership".
Or you could get a PC and for the cost of a new console + "membership" have a PC that can run CP2077 with all its ray tracing glory at more than 60 fps

Censoring nipples will break my imeeeersion. I think I'm going to cancel my preorder due to censoring boobies. Nipples are integral to cyberpunk lore.

Censoring nipples will break my imeeeersion. I think I'm going to cancel my preorder due to censoring boobies. Nipples are integral to cyberpunk lore.

Yes yes please, so i can get my hand on one of the CEs ^^ :p
It is more than just nipples btw, if i recall right CDPR wanted to go
full frontal, so the question remains if it is still like this or if the models
now in undies (suppose they made it like this for the E3 demo)
Like the pixels last year, not sure though if it changed in general

I'm still not sure why we need genitalia on display in games. I'm not into puritanism, I just don't know what it adds to a game. It's a distracting element.

Is RoboCop less cyberpunk because of it?

@lelxrv
it is cyberpunk nevertheless, but if i recall right Mr. Studd and Midnight Lady
augments are in, so IF they had to go back on the full frontal whats the sense
of having that cyberware in, if it isn t shown at all.

Besides that, i personally see that more pragmatic *sex sells* ayy?
Don t worry, we ll see for ourself soon ^^ those 10 months ll fly away
like nothing

If it's used in artistic or gameplay (ahem) purposes - fine by me. So far I didn't read anything that would justify the exposure.

I bet theres option for full nudity or no.
Post automatically merged:

I'm still not sure why we need genitalia on display in games. I'm not into puritanism, I just don't know what it adds to a game. It's a distracting element.

Is RoboCop less cyberpunk because of it?

Simple it gets people talking. They get the press where they can. Keanu doesnt really add anything to the game either, but hey, people went crazy over it.

You have an answer in the other thread where a dev answer :

"It is very possible that in some countries, nudity might be censored to some extend. Just like it was in The Witcher 3, "

So, if you had censorship for TW3, you will have it again for CP2077.

Simple it gets people talking.
If you mean provokes scandal, then I don't know what's so good about it. People are more agitated on social media already these days. They're looking for something to be offended by, to pick a fight. CDPR don't even need to try. There's already a regular bunch of boycotters for whatever reason.

If you mean provokes scandal, then I don't know what's so good about it. People are more agitated on social media already these days. They're looking for something to be offended by, to pick a fight. CDPR don't even need to try. There's already a regular bunch of boycotters for whatever reason.

Hmm, well its cyber "punk" of course they gotta do something wilder.

I don't see an issue with censoring or not censoring nudity during the character creation mode because it just doesn't do anything to the story or gameplay. It justs exists or doesn't. It'd be one thing if there were censorship in a cutscene or something close to it, but nothing is really lost during character creation. A visible penis isn't going to affect my story ending and neither a censored one, is all I'm saying.

When asked about censorship Mateusz Tomaskiewicz says he hasn`t heard anything about it @ 20:21

Make of that what you will :shrug:

If in the game everything stays as it is, so complete nude, why change it then in the character editor?
It does not make sense to change it only in the editor.
The question is this is a general change or only for countries where there are problems with it.

sorry for my bad english i use google

Tbh if they remove or significantly tone down the nudity, its not a deal breaker for me. That said i really expected the full 100% mature immersion from CP2077 and that would diminish that a bit. Not much but a little :/

Or you could get a PC
I have little to no interest in PC gaming otherwise I'd have bought one at least 10 years ago. Please let's not go there. :)
CDPR have stated that nudity is an important part of Cyberpunk 2077.
https://web.archive.org/web/2018062.../17468232/cyberpunk-2077-nudity-transhumanism
So censoring it is censoring a serious theme of the whole game.

It doesn't strike a lot of confidence in CP2077 if CDPR are so quick to censor a major theme of the whole game out of nowhere.
THIS.

Still, I won't be surprise if full nudes won't be in the game anymore, at all. That's how things are in this industry: during presentations everything is nice and shiny, the ambitions are gargantuan and will make it to the final build... At release you deal with the truth.
At least CDPR used the "subject to change" move, which is honest.

Does it really matter ? And maybe underwears are like the blur from last year, to hide nudity and the final game will have it in character creation. Either way it's not a big deal for me.

I think it does. It's worrying when the human body is becoming more and more of a taboo and when artist succumb to the will of people who pretend that nudity is evil. The pixelated pictures themselves are pretty sad to see, I hope CDPR won't back off and just submit to something inherently bad.

I think it does. It's worrying when the human body is becoming more and more of a taboo and when artist succumb to the will of people who pretend that nudity is evil. The pixelated pictures themselves are pretty sad to see, I hope CDPR won't back off and just submit to something inherently bad.

If they remove nudity in scenes like when V save the girl detained by scavengers, yeah ok it's bad in that case. But hiding nudity in the character creation screen is not that bad for me. But CDPR should confirm that they will not censor themselves , because it seems that "censorship" worries a lot of folks here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom