Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

+

The best sex scene in game is..

• A third person sex scene like in The Witcher, Dragon Age

Votes: 136 26.9%
  • A third person sex scene with quick time event system like in Mass Effect series

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • A sex scene as a mini game

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • A first person perspective view (POV) sex scene where you see a close-up full frontal nudity

Votes: 62 12.3%
  • PG 13 romance scene only

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Full XXX P0RN, censor nothing

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • A mix of everything, depending on the parther you chooses or the situation you are in

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • Fades to black

Votes: 24 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they remove nudity in scenes like when V save the girls detained by scavengers, yeah ok it's bad in that case. But hiding nudity in the character creation screen is not that bad for me. But CDPR should confirm that they will not censor themselves , because it seems that "censorship" worries a lot of folks here.

Already confirmed : CDP didn't remove anything about nudity.

If they remove nudity in scenes like when V save the girl detained by scavengers, yeah ok it's bad in that case. But hiding nudity in the character creation screen is not that bad for me. But CDPR should confirm that they will not censor themselves , because it seems that "censorship" worries a lot of folks here.
Censorship doesn't worry me in the slightest. With current modding community nothing is sacred, nothing is censored. I'm more worried is how it's applied. If it's justified or it's some misguided gimmick. GIven CDPR's decisions in the past I'm rather optimistic about the idea - regardless of whatever it is.

We need to stretch it as far as we can so people know mature truly means.

Of all the meanings that can be given to the word mature, I don't think 'no underwear' is one of them.
I'd think it more mature to not freak out because a toon in a video game has underwear.

It would be unfortunate to not have nudity at least in PC version, I liked the mature tone of the game, games like the Conan one feature full nudity and nothing happened so I see no reason for censoring it

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be any brothels/prostitutes in the final game, and will they be wearing underwear too lol :p

Yes I remember them saying nudity that nudity will be important part of the game, some situations just realistically required it, I wonder what's changed.. Some kids got offended but they only want to dismember enemies and kill them in 100 ways? lol

I hope we will get tons of nudity, sex, skimpy outfits, prostitution and so on. I want the game to hit hard in different aspects of sexuality, just as it should hit hard with a different type of world views within segments of the population.

I'd like to be able to see the whole body, but I think XXX would be a tad too realistic and potentially break immersion.

I wonder if sex will have some impact on gameplay, like temporary boost or your companion getting a better sidekick job over time ? Or is this just "for the fun of it" ?

Hope you guys asked this question for the Q.A. session because I don't use Reddit or whatever platform it's due to be submitted on. (If this wasn't asked I don't mind that much either)

I wonder if sex will have some impact on gameplay, like temporary boost or your companion getting a better sidekick job over time ? Or is this just "for the fun of it" ?

Hope you guys asked this question for the Q.A. session because I don't use Reddit or whatever platform it's due to be submitted on. (If this wasn't asked I don't mind that much either)
That would be cool.

I said this years ago but like - what if - V's in a romantic relationship with someone and if they're in his/her party (because I heard it's like DA) and V is low on health or something that the character goes into berserk mode

That would be cool.

I said this years ago but like - what if - V's in a romantic relationship with someone and if they're in his/her party (because I heard it's like DA) and V is low on health or something that the character goes into berserk mode

Sorry, what means "DA" please ?

Dragon Age. You were allowed to take up to three companions with you, but I think in CP2077 you'll only be able to take one :coolstory: which makes sense.

Ok thanks ! (never played that game).

Yes I'd want to see similar interactions with V's "partner", too. Something that "feels" like they'd struggle to keep you alive if you were in danger, even though the buffs were not high, well, it could even depend on the NPC attributes, or experience. The more you bring your loved one to combat, the more they become attached, then get better doing things ; but the more you risk a sudden loss. Risky over time but it can be worth taking.

Another idea could be the consequences of trust and betrayal : let's say that V met a girl, they were together for a couple of days, but V decides to dump her for another girl, a dude or a sexfurrybot (this would be a typical player reaction when realizing that he can pick up many "romances"). Then the next part becomes interesting ---> Some weeks later, V has a mission and he discovers that the GIRL plays an important part in it. She would remember the player attitude, and then she'll either : tell her friends that V is non trustworthy ; ask him a bigger part for the help ; try to betray him in the middle of the mission, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom