Sexy guns

+
In PnP game (the one CP2077 is based) "Ronin" is a commercial name for M18 Assault Rifle. The most popular and iconic weapon of the verse. That's why naming a not very good design "Ronin" is not a good idea.
So it's just a name huh? Then you should be prepared to the dissapointment. I doubt that CP2077 will depict PnP exactly.

The doublebarell is not build by a gang for themselves. It is an ARASAKA design. Arasaka is the second largest weapon manufacturer of the verse. Yet it seems that this DB is the only shotgun they make. And seriously, right now, from the money from your wallet, you can probably buy a shotgun that is a state of the art space tech compared to DB. Guns are cheap. In CP universe they are waaaay cheeper, because they are the essentials as water and air.
"The hamburgers is not cooked by a people themselves. It is BURGER KING design." Still don't understand why outlaws and gangs can't modify weapons themselves.

It's not TECH.
This is your subjective opinion.

And some cool gun design for thread:
vladimir-artykov-rifle-test.jpg
d8c552b4f7b6c221233d866841ceac60c87572bf_hq.jpg
782ce4473d0766640e0e23f27f9fcaf0.jpg
vitalii-moskalets-rifle-34.jpg
niklas-belser-grain-render04.jpg
elijah-mcneal-lazy-pistol.jpg
nesar-alam-ansari-weapon-02.jpg

So it's just a name huh? Then you should be prepared to the dissapointment. I doubt that CP2077 will depict PnP exactly.

"The hamburgers is not cooked by a people themselves. It is BURGER KING design." Still don't understand why outlaws and gangs can't modify weapons themselves.

This is your subjective opinion.

Ronin rifle in CP is a rifle counterpart of Johnny Silverhand. They didn't chage Silverhand's name to Teddy Cockchow, neither did they change his band name to "Farmer". Why not include iconic weapon? Instead they use it's name for lackluster design.

As I said before, about 3-4 times. The doublebarrel is not gang made, not gang modified. There's a literal advert in the game for the exactly that weapon, looking exactly the same.

I'm just dissapointed because, even if you REALLy really have to include a junky double barrel gun in the game, you can do it better :) Like, for example, real life does:
main-qimg-50c4daaba58e663b28a44f52bca776b6.jpg

12 gauge, pump action double barrel. Instead of 2 shots you got 14. For merely 1300$. It's better designed, more practical, more badass, more everything than XIX century wtf of a gun CDPR came up with :) It looks as if taken from cyberpunk game/movie. CDPR db looks as if taken from mad scientist trash can :)

And designs you posted are far better than anything we see in the game. That's dissapointing. Someone, somewhere, sometime took money for a job poorly done.

And yes, I repeat that often, it is my SUBJECTIVE opinion. On a subject that doesn't really bother me that much :)

I actually prefer the guns I've seen in the game to a lot of these examples, many of these are just too plasticy looking, while the guns in the taxi look metal af.

I actually prefer the guns I've seen in the game to a lot of these examples, many of these are just too plasticy looking, while the guns in the taxi look metal af.
Plastic guns are a trademark of Cyberpunk :) And a lot of designs in the game looks cool. Some are just... lazy :)
And, from practical point of view, there's zero need to use metal in a weapon design, except of a handful of essential parts, of which only a barrel is visible :)

Plastic guns are a trademark of Cyberpunk :) And a lot of designs in the game looks cool. Some are just... lazy :)
And, from practical point of view, there's zero need to use metal in a weapon design, except of a handful of essential parts, of which only a barrel is visible :)
Metal as in, throw up the horns, hail satan, Peter Steele coming back from the dead to tour with King Crimson, but also selected because plastic was used as a similar less-than-literal descriptor. I don't care if the actual material is plastic vs metal, but many scifi/halo/mass effect guns look like nerf guns, they look brittle and impractical because of the hyper solid body reducing the gun's ability to vent pressure and heat. While many of the Cyberpunk 2077 guns showcased in images and the trailer look like descendants of modern day weaponry, they look manufactured not 3d printed.

This is all just my opinion, and I'm not saying people with other opinions are wrong, just saying what I've seen matches the aesthetic I hope for, and that my adjective use is more about impression than literal material choice.

Top Bottom