Sexy Novigrad Guards. @REDs DLC #16 PLEAAASSSSEEE!!!!!

+
Sexy Novigrad Guards. @REDs DLC #16 PLEAAASSSSEEE!!!!!

Someone found a bug where Novigrad guards get stuck with the prostitute's idle animation. Sexy as !@#$ and hilarious too! This should be made into an official feature.

Please fogive the click-bait headline, btw.

Yeah well...we laugh at that but it is sad enough, that like half the female NPCs in the game are portrait like this.

half the female NPCs in the game are portrayed like this.
:what2:
Look man, this is a HUGE difference between having female prostistutes walking the streets because you're portraying a morally decadent society and throwing half-naked women everywhere for the sake of eye-candy. If you can't distinguish between the two, I feel sorry for you.

Throughout history art -and even religious text- has protrayed uncomfortable truths about humanity. Without that, they wouldn't be art.

Last edited:
Yep, just witnessed it my game as well. A redanian soldier and a witch hunter were doing the same animations as the hooker next to them.

Thanks for sharing, I absolutely loved it. This has a special place in my heart.

Going to pay extra special attention to the guards now.

It's not a bug, it's a feature! The good guard just really lives in the moment. ;) (it is a specific animation for males that can be seen multiple times throughout the game)

That's what I figured. It seemed in keeping with the humour of the game. I noticed it's usually at specific spots which made me think it was a feature.

Top Bottom