shadow run and cyberpunk hybrid.

+
Ah, thanks, Gibson. The 60 dollar level, plus shipping. I get a T shirt! I wonder if I should shoot for the dog tags...hmm.

I'm so pumped for all the nerds who are gonna use this to make dope missions for me to play.

Also recreating some of the games from the gaming past with me and my buddies in the editor is exciting.

Be awesome to actually have it be an AI extraction you're sent into to rip out the smart frame finanacial ninja AI server core.

You know, we should be able to do these in a few months. Ourselves. That's going to be great. My first quest will be to find an itemized list of techie candidates for muscle and bone lace, describing IN ITEMIZED DETAIL their many failings, physically and otherwise. Redge.

I prefer my Cyberpunk to remain the dark, gritty magic-less setting it is. As soon as you start adding magic and elves and the like, it lightens the tone.

That said I have read a few paranromal cyberpunk stories, which were on the darker side. Wired up hunters taking on vampires and demons with huns and magic, and they were fun, though a completly different world and feel.

One thing I have done is take the CP2020 rules and modifiy them for a fantasy setting. The martial art rules from PacRim work well for that.

Yeah, Cpunk rules work well in other settings, if you don't mind nasty combats that are over in about five rounds. that said, I don't like the Martial Art changes from 1st Ed. The upgrade to Tae Kwon Do, the introduction of the super-art Ninjitsu, Tai Chi having a Strike Attack, etc. 1st ed worked great, not sure why they changed it.

Shadowrun is kinda a cyberpunk hybrid.. Leave shadowrun for its own universe... Anyhow there making a new shadowrun game.. should be coming out this year?

after deeper research it seems the developer is in the habit of making a cinematic and then a big hole where a game should have been. the witcher series. i downloaded cracked copies of their entire portfolio, didn't take long, i even had the time to re-upload a half dozen mirrors. to be plain, it's obvious they bought the title for a song and a dance in some back ally and are planning to leave it as an aborted fetus in a dumpster full of cannibals. hi :)

i withdraw the suggestion as it's obviously far too ambitious for this developer.

i wouldn't bother with this game even if it were on fire and i needed to take a leak.

Top Bottom