Shani romance is bugged?

+
Shani romance is bugged?

Hi guys!
Well it's the first time i open a topic but i want to see if some of you have the same problem as me. Well i have done the weeding party in Heart of Stone DLC. But i actually find a problem when romancing Shani, when you ride the boat on the lake, my screen become black and reset to desktop. I can hear the voices and i see the witcher icon near the windows start icon but i can see the game, the screen is blocked on desktop and, even if i click on the witcher icon this don't work and stay to desktop (this don't reset to the game). Have someone actually have this issue too actually? Coz if yes we must speak about it for a next patch.
Really embarassing actually.

PS: I run witcher with extreme graphics and no problem so i don't think it's a graphical card problem.
PS2: I read somewhere than there is a little variation with alcoohol or flowers. Haven't try with alcohol yet, only the flower scene.

Last edited:
I had the same problem. Had to exit from game by ctrl+supr and then tried again the mission. That second time worked well for me :p

Weird. Do you guys use any mods? Have you tried verifying your game files? Tried refreshing your game settings? Sorry if none of this helps, just throwing things out that I'd try.

Nop. Not using nothing and try to repair the game but the game don't find anything to restore. I guess we must wait for a next patch.

Top Bottom