Shani

+
Shani

Greetings everyone out there,sometime before the release of "The Witcher" CDProjectRED released some screenshots of their game and among them there was this one:http://uk.media.pc.ign.com/media/682/682220/img_4514705.htmlSeems like Shani was supposed to look like this sometime.So,which version do you like more,the actual Shani in the final game or this old version of hers?Ailarlan

Hmm I like them both.The Shani from your link looks a bit more docile and softer, while the Shani in game appears more tomboy.But I truly like both versions.

Rhian said:
Hmm I like them both.The Shani from your link looks a bit more docile and softer, while the Shani in game appears more tomboy.But I truly like both versions.
I also think she looks a bit more real and closer to her cards if at least from that angle, the Shani in game looks a bit too perfect in all the right places (at least from what she embellishes as a character and on her cards).

I just got thinking, is there a way to find out if this model of Shani is still in the game files somewhere??? Could even be a usable character for new mods...

OF COURSE Shani in the game is better. I mean, how Geralt could be attracted to a non-redhead?OK, seriously now... I think I prefer the game one. One in the screenshot looks a bit too boyish to me...

I prefer the game one too, but it's the same problem with Triss. Triss in the game is a hottie, but you'd never recognize her as "Triss" from her gamecard. Zip resemblance in my opinion. I know the cards are a bit stylized, but it's easy to recognize Adda. I can only speculate the game cards were finished well before the in-game characters were finished and it was never cross-checked for accuracy (or too late in production.)

Shaiya said:
No, I'm not racist! My sentence mean that this girl is maybe elf... You understand?
Don't you worry, I understood what you meant, but your previous post sounded, well... ambiguous, to say the least. And if I don't find pleasure in poking at that, I don't know what I have left :D

Ailarlan said:
Does anyone know whom we should bother over there at CDProjectRED to get this early version of Shani for modding purposes?
Quoted For Emphasis. Seconded.

Another vote for that here!Maybe they will release this model along with Djini, so that people who can't use 3D graphic programs can have some unique models for important characters... As far as I remember, when Aurora Toolset was released, it also included some models not present in NwN, for modders especially.

She is much more mature on this IGN screen.Model used in the game is more delicate ;) and younger so I think it's closer to the novel.

Top Bottom