Shani's Ending at Corvo Bianco, Toussaint

+
Hi,
Dear beloved developer of the most fantastic, earth-shattering Witcher franchise, i would like to convey my humble opinion for the Witcher 3 game.

This is regarding a satisfying distraction to the eager gamers who are anxiously waiting for the Cyberpunk 2077 game.

I would like to propose a game content in an update to the Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion where, Shani's Ending will be included.

The content are simply as follows:
1) Geralt of Rivia invited Shani to Corvo Bianco sometimes before the expansion concluded
2) Shani seemingly refused and proceeded to the frontlines
3) Shani did return to Corvo Bianco to surprise Geralt (a cut scene where she runs towards Geralt and hugged him...kisses)
4) This content is suitable if Geralt rejected Triss and Yennefer or being dump by the Socceresses.
5) This content is regardless Ciri died or lives.
6) Shani has finally has someone to tend to her, and a manor to settle down after the strenuous work tending to the medical needs of the people.
7) The content is great if Geralt brought back the old women with the spoon curse
8) Financially both Heart of Stone and Blood and Wine becomes Essential expansions

Thank you Very much

Ach, speaking as one of Shani's admirers -- and although I was pleased with how the RED writers handled the scenario -- I must admit I'd have liked to see something of this sort; however, I doubt it'll come to pass. That boat has sailed to the moon, as it were. The RED-haired lass gave Geralt her reply in Hearts of Stone. I rather fancy that was the final word on the matter.

Last edited:
I do understand that, it was just an elaborated opinion that can be left out anyway... who am i to compare to the developer... Do mind my 2) and 3) points to Shani's initially rejected Geralt's idea but in the end she surprises him like there are no other suited men compared to him (the player) you are the game when you played it, and yes i admire the character development, in which how Shani was developed for Heart of Stone

yup, would've been nice. the ending we got with her was bittersweet, it wasn't terrible, but could've been better were she an option to settle down with at corvo blanco. Regardless, i'm very glad they brought her back for HOS, and i had a blast reuniting with her and at the wedding party. I've just replayed HOS and besides not being able to romance Shani long-term and not having a pathway of choices to reunite Iris and Olgierd(after breaking his curse), HOS is damn near perfect.

Last edited:
Hi,
Dear beloved developer of the most fantastic, earth-shattering Witcher franchise, i would like to convey my humble opinion for the Witcher 3 game.

This is regarding a satisfying distraction to the eager gamers who are anxiously waiting for the Cyberpunk 2077 game.

I would like to propose a game content in an update to the Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion where, Shani's Ending will be included.

The content are simply as follows:
1) Geralt of Rivia invited Shani to Corvo Bianco sometimes before the expansion concluded
2) Shani seemingly refused and proceeded to the frontlines
3) Shani did return to Corvo Bianco to surprise Geralt (a cut scene where she runs towards Geralt and hugged him...kisses)
4) This content is suitable if Geralt rejected Triss and Yennefer or being dump by the Socceresses.
5) This content is regardless Ciri died or lives.
6) Shani has finally has someone to tend to her, and a manor to settle down after the strenuous work tending to the medical needs of the people.
7) The content is great if Geralt brought back the old women with the spoon curse
8) Financially both Heart of Stone and Blood and Wine becomes Essential expansions

Thank you Very much

Yes I absolutely agree. The ending of Shani romance was heartbreaking for me because I found her to be the best lover for Geralt. I wish they made her a permanent lover possibility as Triss and Yen. It could be accessible only if Geralt prior to the begining of HoS did not romance Triss and Yen or he did both and got dumped. There would be a right way how to romance Shani permanently and one that would fail. By the end of HoS, she would nevertheless leave for the frontlines, however, if you romanced her well in HoS and you were not be bound to Yen or Triss based on earlier decisions, the letter you would receive prior to arriving in Beauclair would be written by Shani. She would give you the info on prof. Moreau research and telling you she reconsidered as the war with Nilfgaard just ended. After seeing Regis at the end game Be It Ever So Humble quest she would arrive.

Top Bottom