Share play error after system-update

+
Share play error after system-update

So Ive been having this problem for a few weeks now.

I live in Norway and Ive been doing share-play with my friends in the US for a long time. I had no problem share-playing witcher 3 up until the point where the PS4 system got an update a few weeks ago. Now it says that the game hasnt been released in my region so I cant watch share-play. But the thing is that it still works with me as a share play host. I have no idea why this suddenly started happening, but it would be really nice if CDPR can fix this.

The only way I can watch my friends play right now is through a broadcast and thats a nice feature, but share play is WAY better.

This very much looks like an issue for Support at PlayStation. I doubt CD Projekt has any control over this feature.

This very much looks like an issue for Support at PlayStation. I doubt CD Projekt has any control over this feature.
Oh. Thing is that the same thing happened to the WWE game from 2K and they said they will contact Sony and fix it. I could talk to Sony, but Im sure they would look into this faster if CDPR talked to them about it.

I'd suggest doing both. That way, it doesn't matter who is fastest. But on this side, you'd probably be best contact CDPR support direct, rather than just a forum post.

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

The Forums are not the preferred method of reporting detailed technical issues. The support form in the above link is much more direct, and easier for them to manage and track. Responses on the Forums are usually from RED staff who are volunteering their help in their spare time.

Thanks. Just reported the problem to them. Really hope this gets fixed. Thing is that share play is the only reason why I got witcher 3. The minute the game came out on the PS-store in the US I watched my buddy in ohio play. A few hours later I went out and got my own copy.

hey
We contacted Sony and asked for clarification. I will pass you their answer as soon as we receive it.

Thank you for reporting it
Kuba

according to Sony this issue should be already resolved. If you're still suffering from this, please let us know

thanks!

Top Bottom